Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do Lip Pumpers damage lips?

OMG!! u plumped 3 days ago!?!? & all you do is plump w/ a bottle cap for a couple hours every day!! omg I'm gona get on it!!! i do it maybe like 15 minutes 2x a day or something  but i guess i need to do it a lot more!! are you or were you taking anything or putting anything on your lips also? or was it just the bottle cap?? ps thank you so much for responding it means SO freaking much u don't know lol i want my lips to be as big as yours!!! =p

(09-10-2016, 11:25 PM)BestBreasts Wrote:  OMG!! u plumped 3 days ago!?!? & all you do is plump w/ a bottle cap for a couple hours every day!! omg I'm gona get on it!!! i do it maybe like 15 minutes 2x a day or something  but i guess i need to do it a lot more!! are you or were you taking anything or putting anything on your lips also? or was it just the bottle cap?? ps thank you so much for responding it means SO freaking much u don't know lol i want my lips to be as big as yours!!! =p

Yes, I'd recommend that the bottle cap is very long though. To begin with I would usually only use a cap from a Coca Cola bottle and didn't see results very fast, but then I started using more longer caps and I feel like it gives a lot more suction Smile

No, I didn't really take or put anything on my lips, besides the occasional lip balm and I would sometimes exfoliate them with a toothbrush or whatever exfoliant I also used on my face. I'm considering starting to use Volufiline on them, but so far the results from using a bottle cap are pretty good!

And thank you, I'm really flattered to hear that! <3 I hope it works out for you, I'm so happy with how my lips look now and it's so nice to hear people say my lips are pretty and big, which is something I've never heard before!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon