Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Underdeveloped and Curious about BO

Smile 

I am 30, have had children, but have always been tiny. This is probably due to my years of an eating disorder during puberty. I have tried the herbs, and while I swell temporarily, it isn't something that gave lasting or the needed results.

I am currently a 32-B, ish, but my left breast is larger than my right. Please tell me what is the best practice for BO, any other supplements needed, and the timeframe for growth. I am determined to do anything and everything it takes to finally look and feel normal!

~ Life is nothing without passion~

Massage with something like Flax oil and Noogleberry pumping should help.

Yes same with me herbs didn't really help so I'm trying out Swansons BO I've only been on it for 5 days so I'm not sure if it works yet but I'm staying positive! As for dosage start with 500mg a day and up to 750mg. You can also try MSM and also eat a lot of protein while on BO and make sure your body temp is 98.6 for optimum thyroid function. Also I use a noogleberry so that should up your results as well, I'm the same size as you so good luck to both of us! Smile

Sweets, thank you do much for your advice! At this point I haven't purchased a pump, and don't know if I will. Financially planning for this is a big deal, but it's incredibly important to me! I was horribly acne prone when I went through puberty, so I'm a bit concerned about what this will do. I am on BCP right now too, hoping that may negate the acne...

I've begun Swansons, 500mg, for two days and plan to boost in two more days to 750. Also, curious how you buy MSM? Amazon? And what is your dose on that?

I'm sorry I have so many questions- I'm excited and nervous all at once. And in addition, trying not to gain any weight. Unsure of what that will do, but I'm 5'4" and 140lbs. Cannot afford to put more on, but need to balance my boobs with my giant butt. Good thing the hubby likes a big butt. Ha!

Lots of love and luck your way, hun!!

Hi leolover, Noogleberry pumps are kinda pricy but if you think about it it's way cheaper than breast augmentation surgery! I love the swelling it gets me. As for acne, I don't know because every body is different and I rarely ever get acne so I haven't gotten any on BO so far.

Good choice of BO Smile I got my msm from trader joes and apparently you're supposed to have a good amount of vitamin C on it. So for that I just have a cup of orange juice with trader joes vanilla whey protein powder so that way I get vitamin c and protein for BO.

Same here I'm so excited and want progress to happen but of course doesn't happen overnight! My butt is huge also so I always thought I would look better with bigger boobs. Good thing my bf loves my booty too! Lol but I know they would like it better if we had all the goodies Wink

(22-03-2015, 10:15 PM)sweets93 Wrote:  Yes same with me herbs didn't really help so I'm trying out Swansons BO I've only been on it for 5 days so I'm not sure if it works yet but I'm staying positive! As for dosage start with 500mg a day and up to 750mg. You can also try MSM and also eat a lot of protein while on BO and make sure your body temp is 98.6 for optimum thyroid function. Also I use a noogleberry so that should up your results as well, I'm the same size as you so good luck to both of us! Smile

What herbs did u try

I tried this breast pill on Amazon it didn't work just made me bleed irregularly. I also tried fenugreek, red clover and saw palmetto

(12-04-2015, 11:40 AM)sweets93 Wrote:  I tried this breast pill on Amazon it didn't work just made me bleed irregularly. I also tried fenugreek, red clover and saw palmetto

At what dosages and brands
Thnx
Big Grin

(23-03-2015, 04:31 AM)LeoLover Wrote:  I was horribly acne prone when I went through puberty, so I'm a bit concerned about what this will do. I am on BCP right now too, hoping that may negate the acne...

Hi! I wanted to comment on your concern about acne, I had bad acne as a teen as well (not cystic) and now that I am attempting NBE I noticed that I am breaking out on upper lip, forehead and a little on the back just occasionally tho but I was pretty clear from years 24 till now that I am 32. I also am on BC (mirena) and have children. So just be prepared to attack in case acne starts showing its ugly face. Good luck on your journey. Big Grin

(12-04-2015, 11:40 AM)sweets93 Wrote:  I tried this breast pill on Amazon it didn't work just made me bleed irregularly. I also tried fenugreek, red clover and saw palmetto

I tried the same thing! So very frustrating. I would get some temporary swelling, my hopes would be up, and then nothing.
I bit the bullet and bought a NB as well, hoping it will speed growth. I just want to look balanced. My butt is huge, and always has been. There has to be just a bit of something I can do to fix the top half of myself :/

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon