Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Weirdest place you've done "it"?

I once had a girlfriend give me a powerful nipple orgasm while we were riding on a long-distance bus in Germany. I was wearing a thick sweater. She leaned her head on my shoulder and discreetly slipped her hands under my sweater and began gently rubbing my erogenous nipples. Within minutes I was rock hard, which she noticed to her delight. She kept rubbing in a few minutes later I experienced a nipple orgasm. She couldn't believe it. She was obsessed with my erogenous nipples and was always copping a feel, even in public places.

Literally, in a closet on moving out day. :p
Instead of ' coming out of the closet', i was cumming in it * blush*

On the hoses in the back of a fire truck with the cutest fireman I ever saw, and will ever see. (Mr. September in their annual calendar)

Bells did ring when he came as a call for service rang at the exact same time. It made my O that a memorable experience.

In an igloo, yes me made it from snow before that. There were three others sleeping.
On the top of the highest mountain in the country (~3km high)
In a very, very open ski area,we had luck as nobody come, probably as it was out of season.
In the restroom in an airplane, up in the sky

" one time, in band camp...." , just kidding.

I did it once along a hiking/ walking path. Thankfully it was only once :p
Was uncomfortable and very exposed. Have never been in trouble with the law, and didnt want indecent exposure as a beginning record....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon