Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sweets93's program (with pictures)

Hi
I really jealous your progress, so awesome!
Im on my BO program too and very simialr with you
But i have no growth at all.
Do u keep record of your body temperature? Wt is your normal range of temperature? Also, how long does it takes for u to start to growth? Like 1 month or shorter? Im wondering if im on the right path . thanks a lot!!!!

@anitatop no I don't get any aches from BO. My periods are normal and I only get few tingles in my boobs from time to time.

@laurel12345 aw thank you!! Haha I didn't think my progress was that inspiring but thanks! I'm glad Smile I'll check out your program, but I used to take measure of my body temp. Usually it's a little below 98 because it's cold season. So I just do a little exercise before I take the Bo so that say my temp is up. I got results in a month, but remember it's a very slow process and everyone is different. I feel like I took a long time to grow and it's not even showing up on the measuring tape, only by using my old bras and pictures i can tell I grew.

I think they look more full haha. I also tried on some old 32b bras that I bought cuz I didn't wanna be an A xD and they actually fit really nicely now!! I have a little more cleavage

They do look more full, congrats sweets! Big Grin

Thanks pinktable! How's your progress going?Smile

Your breasts have such a lovely shape! I'm jealous!

Aw thanks katana Smile hopefully it'll be even nicer when they get bigger. You have a good size though!

(09-04-2016, 10:44 AM)sweets93 Wrote:  Aw thanks katana Smile hopefully it'll be even nicer when they get bigger. You have a good size though!

But yours are prettier!
I am trying to make mine perkier and a better shape as well as grow them a bit more

Oh sweets, I've been at the same point for a long time but have taken up PM again so hopefully I'll have more to report soon! Smile

Oh okay good luck with growing ladies!Smile wish us all luck haha.

I just found this pic of me in 2012 wearing the same 32B bra. I was not even 32B...more like 30A. Man I was so flat back then lol. Now i fill it out much nicer yay. Gives me proof and hope that Nbe works!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon