Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sweets93's program (with pictures)

(10-04-2016, 11:25 AM)sweets93 Wrote:  Oh okay good luck with growing ladies!Smile wish us all luck haha.

I just found this pic of me in 2012 wearing the same 32B bra. I was not even 32B...more like 30A. Man I was so flat back then lol. Now i fill it out much nicer yay. Gives me proof and hope that Nbe works!

Wow thats such an amazing difference!

I wish I had taken bra pictures! That's amazing to look at, you must feel nice :3 congrats again!

(10-04-2016, 11:25 AM)sweets93 Wrote:  Oh okay good luck with growing ladies!Smile wish us all luck haha.

I just found this pic of me in 2012 wearing the same 32B bra. I was not even 32B...more like 30A. Man I was so flat back then lol. Now i fill it out much nicer yay. Gives me proof and hope that Nbe works!

You have certainly grown those boobies , congrats Smile

May update..I have been sooooo busy with school and work that I been slacking on pumping and supplements. But now I'm going to be fully dedicated now that I have summer Smile I need to get at least a fuller B by July. Hope I can do it, I'm going to Vegas for the day club and I want to look fuller! Gonna try to do chiyomilk massages for 15 min a day.

So here not much has changed really. Just posting to post lol. I really want to focus on getting the tops fuller. They have such a slant on top Sad anyone have suggestions for that?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(26-05-2016, 10:28 PM)sweets93 Wrote:  May update..I have been sooooo busy with school and work that I been slacking on pumping and supplements. But now I'm going to be fully dedicated now that I have summer Smile I need to get at least a fuller B by July. Hope I can do it, I'm going to Vegas for the day club and I want to look fuller! Gonna try to do chiyomilk massages for 15 min a day.

So here not much has changed really. Just posting to post lol. I really want to focus on getting the tops fuller. They have such a slant on top Sad anyone have suggestions for that?

Yeh stop pumping if you want to be fuller on top...continueing pumping will only stretch your ligaments further and further giving you less top fullness.

There are lots of women who have made great progress, including fuller top, by just pumping. I do not advocate just pumping because I believe massage is the most important part of NBE, just say'n.

I think it is a mistake to focus on top or bottom, but to aim for the nipples to go to the center of the dome. If your breasts are bigger and you wear a push-up bra, you will have plenty to show up top. My personal taste I suppose as concentrating on upper growth makes the nipples point down which I do not think is attractive.

Hannah I don't think I'll stop pumping, since it's shown me great results for size. I think I'll just try fat brushing from my back to the tops of my breasts like chiyomilk.

Ooh okay thanks James, I never thought of it like that. I'll aim for my nipples to be in the center of the domes.

Hey Sweets! Tongue
It's been a while! It looks like your program is still going well. That progress pic looks great! You can tell you have more boobage underneath now Big Grin

(26-05-2016, 10:28 PM)sweets93 Wrote:  May update..I have been sooooo busy with school and work that I been slacking on pumping and supplements. But now I'm going to be fully dedicated now that I have summer Smile I need to get at least a fuller B by July. Hope I can do it, I'm going to Vegas for the day club and I want to look fuller! Gonna try to do chiyomilk massages for 15 min a day.

You got good shape for base , u il do well Wink

Hey Msnewboobies! It has been awhile Smile thanks, your program looks like you're doing well too!

Thank you, hopefully i can keep growing. I'm kind of interested in breast fat transfer now, been researching it and seems like a viable option. We'll see, I'm still researching, what do you guys think?

Here's a June picture, my boyfriend said they're so big now lol. I guess so compared to my starting!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon