Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sweets93's program (with pictures)

(26-06-2016, 08:28 PM)sweets93 Wrote:  Here's a June picture, my boyfriend said they're so big now lol. I guess so compared to my starting!

There's a lot of improvement! Keep doing what you're doing!!

Thanks for all the pics they look great! I just started noggeling and look very similar to your starting picture. I was wondering do you tape you nipples? I actually have really similar nipples to yours lol- maybe we have some ancester in common- I don't want them to grow. I also don't take herbs because they seem to make me gain weight everywhere accept my boobs. I haven't tried BO- thanks for sharing! You look great Smile

Thanks for the kind words! Are you Asian? Haha I dont tape them because I actually want them to grow. Lol 

So update guys: I scheduled a breast fat transfer with Dr. Bednar in Charlotte nc. I am not patient enough for nbe..lol and I finally saved up enough money to do so. Tired of such small boobs and the progress here is slow and unpredictable. I can show you some results of a girl who's Same size as me and now is a C cup. I feel like my results aren't consistent but at least bft is with your own fat and not plastic. Been reading real self reviews.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(26-09-2016, 09:53 PM)sweets93 Wrote:  Thanks for the kind words! Are you Asian? Haha I dont tape them because I actually want them to grow. Lol 

So update guys: I scheduled a breast fat transfer with Dr. Bednar in Charlotte nc. I am not patient enough for nbe..lol and I finally saved up enough money to do so. Tired of such small boobs and the progress here is slow and unpredictable. I can show you some results of a girl who's Same size as me and now is a C cup. I feel like my results aren't consistent but at least bft is with your own fat and not plastic. Been reading real self reviews.

Ooh sweets that is so awesome, it is a very expensive procedure over here. May I ask you how much youll have to pay? Over here it is 5000 euro's. Personally I do not have enough fat to do so bc I heard if you have a thin layer of fat then take fat out of there(for example my butt) i would possibly end up with dimples in my butt.
But the girl in the picture looks gorgeous. If you really are that far and getting it done, PLEASE update us bc im interested in the subject way before natural breast enhancementTongue but its a quite new thing and not a lot real woman in my country with reviews. 
Also the risk of fat dying afterwards would be big dissapointment..i also wonder what garantee they can give you..
But I want to wish you the best of luck i would be so excited lol.

(26-09-2016, 10:17 PM)hannah Wrote:  Ooh sweets that is so awesome, it is a very expensive procedure over here. May I ask you how much youll have to pay? Over here it is 5000 euro's. Personally I do not have enough fat to do so bc I heard if you have a thin layer of fat then take fat out of there(for example my butt) i would possibly end up with dimples in my butt.
But the girl in the picture looks gorgeous. If you really are that far and getting it done, PLEASE update us bc im interested in the subject way before natural breast enhancementTongue but its a quite new thing and not a lot real woman in my country with reviews. 
Also the risk of fat dying afterwards would be big dissapointment..i also wonder what garantee they can give you..

It is $10650 US dollars. It is expensive but if you check out Dr. Bednar's work it is truly worth it. His patients seem to have good retention, and he has operated on patients skinnier than me! (5'2" 120 lbs). He is able to get a large amount of fat (he got 1220 cc total from the girl in the picture above) from skinny patients because he goes in multiple areas. He said he would not take fat from butt only abdomen, love handles, inner and outer thighs. What's unique about him is that he has been a painter and sculptor since he was 8 years old. So he knows how to shape the body in the most natural way. He told me that retention is 50-60%. But he said. Asians have the best retention of the fat. I am so excited to get boobs!! Here check out his website www.drbednar.com. I grew tired of trying all these random methods and not getting the results I wanted, plus I don't have time to noogle every day. I definitely will update you guys! My procedure is in November! 

And here is a before and after of the girl (32A to 32C)

(26-09-2016, 11:29 PM)sweets93 Wrote:  
(26-09-2016, 10:17 PM)hannah Wrote:  Ooh sweets that is so awesome, it is a very expensive procedure over here. May I ask you how much youll have to pay? Over here it is 5000 euro's. Personally I do not have enough fat to do so bc I heard if you have a thin layer of fat then take fat out of there(for example my butt) i would possibly end up with dimples in my butt.

It is $10650 US dollars. It is expensive but if you check out Dr. Bednar's work it is truly worth it. His patients seem to have good retention, and he has operated on patients skinnier than me! (5'2" 120 lbs). He is able to get a large amount of fat (he got 1220 cc total from the girl in the picture above) from skinny patients because he goes in multiple areas. He said he would not take fat from butt only abdomen, love handles, inner and outer thighs. What's unique about him is that he has been a painter and sculptor since he was 8 years old. So he knows how to shape the body in the most natural way. He told me that retention is 50-60%. But he said. Asians have the best retention of the fat. I am so excited to get boobs!! Here check out his website www.drbednar.com. I grew tired of trying all these random methods and not getting the results I wanted, plus I don't have time to noogle every day. I definitely will update you guys! My procedure is in November! 

And here is a before and after of the girl.

Lucky you for the retention. Do you know why asians have better retention btw? The girl in the picture looks a bit like me only i have even less fat then her on my legs. but he did a great job! how long afterwards the picture taken? I can understand it can be terrible to think about growing breasts daily doing routines etc.

(26-09-2016, 11:43 PM)hannah Wrote:  
(26-09-2016, 11:29 PM)sweets93 Wrote:  it is $10650 US dollars. It is expensive but if you check out Dr. Bednar's work it is truly worth it. His patients seem to have good retention, and he has operated on patients skinnier than me! (5'2" 120 lbs). He is able to get a large amount of fat (he got 1220 cc total from the girl in the picture above) from skinny patients because he goes in multiple areas. He said he would not take fat from butt only abdomen, love handles, inner and outer thighs. What's unique about him is that he has been a painter and sculptor since he was 8 years old. So he knows how to shape the body in the most natural way. He told me that retention is 50-60%. But he said. Asians have the best retention of the fat. I am so excited to get boobs!! Here check out his website www.drbednar.com. I grew tired of trying all these random methods and not getting the results I wanted, plus I don't have time to noogle every day. I definitely will update you guys! My procedure is in November! 

Lucky you for the retention. Do you know why asians have better retention btw? The girl in the picture looks a bit like me only i have even less fat then her on my legs. but he did a great job! how long afterwards the picture taken? I can understand it can be terrible to think about growing breasts daily doing routines etc.

The doctor said Asians have better retention because our weight doesn't fluctuate very much and also our fat is more dense and concentrated. Haha yeah he operated on a girl who was 5'8" 115 lbs also! So it is possible, he specializes in fat transfer. That is a month after. I'm following her story she just had it done in August., there's another one where she updated for a year after and still is C cup from A cup. Yes I can't spend 2 hours a day doing nothing but noogle haha

(26-09-2016, 11:52 PM)sweets93 Wrote:  
(26-09-2016, 11:29 PM)sweets93 Wrote:  it is $10650 US dollars. It is expensive but if you check out Dr. Bednar's work it is truly worth it. His patients seem to have good retention, and he has operated on patients skinnier than me! (5'2" 120 lbs). He is able to get a large amount of fat (he got 1220 cc total from the girl in the picture above) from skinny patients because he goes in multiple areas. He said he would not take fat from butt only abdomen, love handles, inner and outer thighs. What's unique about him is that he has been a painter and sculptor since he was 8 years old. So he knows how to shape the body in the most natural way. He told me that retention is 50-60%. But he said. Asians have the best retention of the fat. I am so excited to get boobs!! Here check out his website www.drbednar.com. I grew tired of trying all these random methods and not getting the results I wanted, plus I don't have time to noogle every day. I definitely will update you guys! My procedure is in November! 

The doctor said Asians have better retention because our weight doesn't fluctuate very much and also our fat is more dense and concentrated. Haha yeah he operated on a girl who was 5'8" 115 lbs also! So it is possible, he specializes in fat transfer. That is a month after. I'm following her story she just had it done in August., there's another one where she updated for a year after and still is C cup from A cup. Yes I can't spend 2 hours a day doing nothing but noogle haha

Haha wow thats interesting..sounds bad for me i have lost loads of weight awhile ago. If i would do it i should really gain some more to be hopefully more stabile.
115 Lbs! The doctors i read over here are a lot less "specialized". The so called best doctor couldnt even fully fix assymetrical breasts..she had to go for a 2nd though.ah gosh thats a lot of time daily, i do a 30 min massage daily but thats already some kind off sacrifice sometimes lol.
If you want please update me about the girl please, she has a beautiful result

(26-09-2016, 11:29 PM)sweets93 Wrote:  And here is a before and after of the girl.

It would be nice to see a picture of the girl 6 months later to see how much was retained. Does he provide pictures like that?

(27-09-2016, 01:55 AM)James98 Wrote:  
(26-09-2016, 11:29 PM)sweets93 Wrote:  And here is a before and after of the girl.

It would be nice to see a picture of the girl 6 months later to see how much was retained. Does he provide pictures like that?

Here's a 4 year study from his website.  http://drbednar.com/breast-augmentation-...ase-study/

And here's a review from another lady 10 months later. 
https://www.realself.com/review/charlott...er-nursing

Below is the lady before and 10 months after. I think it's a pretty good difference!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon