Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sweets93's program (with pictures)

(28-10-2016, 06:31 PM)hannah Wrote:  Hi sweets, how are you? I'm curious if you already went to your surgeon? Well hope all turns out good for you!Smile

Hello yes I had my procedure yesterday, here's my results so far. Doesn't look amazing yet since they were compressed all day yesterday. They will look better soon. I'm so swollen right now lol

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(19-11-2016, 08:17 AM)sweets93 Wrote:  
(28-10-2016, 06:31 PM)hannah Wrote:  Hi sweets, how are you? I'm curious if you already went to your surgeon? Well hope all turns out good for you!Smile

Hello yes I had my procedure yesterday, here's my results so far. Doesn't look amazing yet since they were compressed all day yesterday. They will look better soon. I'm so swollen right now lol

Hi there, you look great! I can't imagine what kind of pain you might be suffering now, you are so brave. Congratulations on a dream come true! Look forward to seeing updates Smile

omg sweets! you looks good! I was thinking about it too-- but I was worried about the fat dying. I hope that isn't the case for you, congrats! ^-^

Before your procedure you posted a side on picture showing the proportion of your breasts to the rest of your body.
Could you take a similar picture for comparison?

Aw poor you..did he gave you tips to deal with the swelling /to maintain the new fat? You look pretty full and big, though the compressionmarks make it hard to see the real change. But congrats on thegainings and glad you survived the operation. Are you now going to quit nbe or is this just the beginning of something new? Tongue Big Grin thanks for the update btwSmile

Thanks ladies!Smile my surgeon said that Asians maintain the size well because of our genetics so I'm hoping not too much fat dies. I'm doing everything I can by eating healthy, no drinking or smoking for 3 months and not exercising lol. No pressure also on the boobs. Yes the first week they will start to fluff up and drop because right now they're high and feel like ripe avocados. I measured myself and I'm 35" right now instead of 32" which would put me at a 30DD, but probably after it settles  I'll be a 30C or D which I am happy with because I'm tiny and don't want the implant look. If I'm happy with the size then I'm done with NBe. I like how much wider and rounder they are! They don't protrude too much yet  but it's way better than before.

Main reason for this surgery was proportion and I think my surgeon did a great job. I don't want people to obviously know I got it done but so it matches with my booty Smile and apparently the doctor said after you gain weight the fat goes to your boobs since your thigh fat cells were removed and placed in your breasts. I usually gain weight in my thighs so this is great Smile

(22-11-2016, 09:55 AM)sweets93 Wrote:  Thanks ladies!Smile my surgeon said that Asians maintain the size well because of our genetics so I'm hoping not too much fat dies. I'm doing everything I can by eating healthy, no drinking or smoking for 3 months and not exercising lol. No pressure also on the boobs. Yes the first week they will start to fluff up and drop because right now they're high and feel like ripe avocados. I measured myself and I'm 35" right now instead of 32" which would put me at a 30DD, but probably after it settles  I'll be a 30C or D which I am happy with because I'm tiny and don't want the implant look. If I'm happy with the size then I'm done with NBe. I like how much wider and rounder they are! They don't protrude too much yet  but it's way better than before.

Main reason for this surgery was proportion and I think my surgeon did a great job. I don't want people to obviously know I got it done but so it matches with my booty Smile and apparently the doctor said after you gain weight the fat goes to your boobs since your thigh fat cells were removed and placed in your breasts. I usually gain weight in my thighs so this is great Smile

Very pretty sweets!!! I think the results aree more then worthy!! and how about your thighs, did it left you with marks? Would you like to do another update in the near future? to show us if it really stays?Smile

(22-11-2016, 02:25 PM)hannah Wrote:  
(22-11-2016, 09:55 AM)sweets93 Wrote:  Thanks ladies!Smile my surgeon said that Asians maintain the size well because of our genetics so I'm hoping not too much fat dies. I'm doing everything I can by eating healthy, no drinking or smoking for 3 months and not exercising lol. No pressure also on the boobs. Yes the first week they will start to fluff up and drop because right now they're high and feel like ripe avocados. I measured myself and I'm 35" right now instead of 32" which would put me at a 30DD, but probably after it settles  I'll be a 30C or D which I am happy with because I'm tiny and don't want the implant look. If I'm happy with the size then I'm done with NBe. I like how much wider and rounder they are! They don't protrude too much yet  but it's way better than before.

Very pretty sweets!!! I think the results aree more then worthy!! and how about your thighs, did it left you with marks? Would you like to do another update in the near future? to show us if it really stays?Smile

Thanks Hannah Smile well for now my thighs are huge and swollen and bruised. I'm wearing a compression garment 24/7 until swelling goes down, about 2 weeks. There are 6 tiny incisions (2 under breasts, 2 on bikini area, 2 under butt cheeks,1 lower middle back), about this big. And of course I'll update you guys! Nobody in this site has really done that, so I will!

here's a pic of my boobs 2 weeks post op Smile

(01-12-2016, 03:00 AM)sweets93 Wrote:  here's a pic of my boobs 2 weeks post op Smile

Your breast looks really beautiful now.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon