Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sweets93's program (with pictures)

I weigh about 117. I hope i havent gained any more weight but i have a fast metabolism

(11-04-2015, 01:24 AM)sweets93 Wrote:  I weigh about 117. I hope i havent gained any more weight but i have a fast metabolism

What us your height

I'm 5'2" hbu? If you're chinese I am too lol so we probably have similar stats

(12-04-2015, 11:38 AM)sweets93 Wrote:  I'm 5'2" hbu? If you're chinese I am too lol so we probably have similar stats

I am american Chinese though I am five feet and I weigh 103 do you think I should gain weight

Possibly you should because breasts are made of fat so if you don't really have any then they can't grow.

Hi guys, so I've gained 0.5 inch in one month! Yayyyy Smile any growth is good. Here's a pic of me in a bikini. (Didn't take BO til 3/17)

Bottom pic: February 2015
Top pic: April 2015

I'm just so excited from my progress of half an inch, I look different in my bikinis. I'm starting NB again tomorrow since my scabs have healed! Yay! Hope BO and NB work harmoniously together. Trying to get at least full Bs by June!

Top: 2/2015
Bottom: 4/2015

(16-04-2015, 01:55 AM)sweets93 Wrote:  I'm just so excited from my progress of half an inch, I look different in my bikinis. I'm starting NB again tomorrow since my scabs have healed! Yay! Hope BO and NB work harmoniously together. Trying to get at least full Bs by June!

Top: 2/2015
Bottom: 4/2015

that is great progress i think you have b cups already
same bikini right?

Thanks chen Big Grin what program have you decided on? I mean I wear 32A or B since one boob is bigger than the other but now the B's are filling out better. And yup same swimsuit!

(16-04-2015, 04:19 AM)sweets93 Wrote:  Thanks chen Big Grin what program have you decided on? I mean I wear 32A or B since one boob is bigger than the other but now the B's are filling out better. And yup same swimsuit!

that is great are you going to decide on a new goal since you are coming along nciely maybe DDs!

I am probs going to try BO with Maca inspired by solidad

I have a question do you think your awesome growth is caused by noogle or BO
cuz i can do BO easily but noogling not really cuz i live in the dorms and don't that much time

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon