Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tired of people telling me I can't

Sad 

It really irritates me when people around me are so negative, telling me the only way I can get bigger breasts is to get fake boobs. "There is no way to grow your breasts naturally, you can only get big bags of silicone embedded in your chest that cost you $7000+ and must be replaced every 10 years. And if you eventually decide to take it out your boobs will be worse than before."

I'm just so so thankful there are forums like Breastnexus and Noogleberry for people to share their information on breast growth. People might think it's weird that we want bigger breasts, but it's all thrown at us in the media that we need big boobs and if you don't have them you have to get surgery. I love my body but I just wish my boobs matched my booty.

I just want to give everyone here a big hug and big boobie vibes for all the information that's been put out here. I just need encouragement to stay motivated on this journey!

Love,
Sweets <3

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon