Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Enhance breast pump

Anyone who can share success stories with this? I was thinking os purchasing Bosom beauty but I've had second thoughts about it after reading mixed reviews.

I was the same as you and didn't know which pump to choose as there are so many out there. I decided on Enhance and I have used it now for 12 weeks and so far have grown one full cup size. The domes with enhance are fab quality and that's what let's other systems down. I also read about tension induced tissue expansion and the tension needs to be constant to get results whereas the bosom beauty uses pump and release which will not give permanent results only swelling. Good luck with your BE journey.

So I just started using Enhance. I quality of domes seem good and I am getting more used to it. It would be great if you could give me some tips. Which way are cups supposed to fit? Also I don't fill in small but at the bottom and breasts have looked smaller after 1 hour session of low pressure, but I tried the medium and I can't get them to stay on. Then one day I totally over pumped and got dots and what looked like stretch marks- but it totally went away. I would like to pump a whole 3 hours. How much did you pump a day? I am a AA- would love to even be a full A in 12 weeks! How big we're you when you started? Sorry for all the questions I am just so hopefully something will finally work! Thanks!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon