Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

a complete program of BO

Hi all,

I'm looking into finding a complete yet simple program of BO. I've been checking the posts of the people taking BO, although couldn't find many, and I figured this out for myself.

Swanson BO
Collagen
msm
Multivitamins
l-tyrosine
l- arginine

Massage with coconut oil until I find something better

now I was thinking in taking swanson's pituitary, but have been told that it has many side effects n hard to get rid in liver. So I dropped the idea don't want to get into something more complicated. I guess BO is enough for the compliction. I've also read people taking placenta in their programs don't exactly know how it benefits. Anything u guys can suggest to add into my program for better results.
I've started massaging (brushing technique) with coconut oil for few days. And want some advice on a good topical too to get me faster results.

One last thing I have alto started talking collagen and msm from two weeks to get my body warmed up for BO while it ships. And my fave broke out. I'm just taking 1000 mg msm. N collagen 2 capsules twice a day. Do u think collagen can cause that coz msm I'm already taking in low dose.

I've already ordered a different collagen though which is neo cell fish collagen.

Ur feedback to help me create a good program are welcome.

Thanks in advance for bearing my long post Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon