Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

hi guys! newbie here :)

ok sorry I see just noogle.
my only advice would be to tape your nipples down so they don't stretch and take collagen/msm type supplements for elasticity for your skin if you grow. and yeh some sort of oil before noogling I find helps you swell more. not that I pump anymore, only occasionally but the lube helps.

@ELLACRAIG
You know what I thought the same thing. Then after some time on here I realised its all about proportion..... Ive grown to like my slim figure, of course id like bigger boobs to suit but I found a lot of these bigger women were also a lot bigger in dress size too so its all relative.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Well Ella, this made me happy that you finally realized it is all about proportion, and embracing your nice bod. I wish you knew how hard I am working on mine these days. Thanks, POM

(30-03-2015, 08:22 PM)pom19 Wrote:  @ELLACRAIG
You know what I thought the same thing. Then after some time on here I realised its all about proportion..... Ive grown to like my slim figure, of course id like bigger boobs to suit but I found a lot of these bigger women were also a lot bigger in dress size too so its all relative.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Well Ella, this made me happy that you finally realized it is all about proportion, and embracing your nice bod. I wish you knew how hard I am working on mine these days. Thanks, POM

Yes I gave up trying to gain weight and change things. got a few things up my sleeve but primarily focused on health. Fyi I'd kill to have your positive outlook and attitude on life.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon