Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Herbs for underdeveloped breasts! Will this make me lactate??

Exclamation 

Okay so I'm like really really flat chested. I'm 65cm underbust and 77cm across, but I have like no breast tissue at the top. It's so disgusting I just want to be rounder and fuller and have at least average sized breasts.

Anyway, so I've been on Fenugreek (3660mg/day), Blessed Thistle (2340mg/day) and Flaxseed Oil (3000mg/day). I was doing some reading online and found that the Fenugreek/Blessed Thistle combination is used by breastfeeding mothers who want to increase their milk supply, so now I'm not sure if I should continue taking these supplements. Will I start lactating?? I'm so confused. I'm also drinking fennel tea and have recently started noogling.

So yeah my question is should I continue with these supplements, is it safe, will I start lactating (considering I also noogle)? And also are there any other herbs I should consider? I tried PM once and got very depressed. But if it's really going to help I don't mind taking it again. I'm just so desperate to grow the girls, I hate looking at myself and feeling like a prepubescent boy. It really sucks.

Thanks in advance for any help!! Smile

Hi there! It is possible to induce lactation with supplements and massaging. Although as long as you avoid stimulating your nipples, you should be fine. As for noogling, I'm not exactly sure if the suction would cause lactation, however it makes sense that it might. From what I've read, it takes a lot of nipple stimulation to induce lactation in women who are not pregnant, but everyone is different. Seeing as how you may have underdeveloped breasts, you may not have to worry about that until your size increases. Also, I know how you feel! Having small breast can be very discouraging, but you should learn to love yourself as is and keep a positive attidtude! It will help tremendously! Good luck and keep us updated! Big Grin

i wouldn't worry about lactating at all. it takes a lot of work to lactate. if you did however id be getting a hormone test (and that's a big if)
just give noogling a go first and give it a few months. spend those months researching the boards before you think about diving into the stronger stuff too. educate yourself on the boards Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon