Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Calmly's Subliminal Viewer Thing-a-me

Caution: Do not use if you have epilepsy.

You've probably all seen these subliminal things on Youtube with fast flashing pictures, bits of text that flash past and words that you can't quite hear.

I decided to try making one of those firstly as a movie, but now as a web page which is more flexible.

The web page is tailorable so you can add your own textual and spoken affirmations. I used the built in text to speech on Mac OS X to make the voice fragments with the Vikki voice.

I normally have a binaural self-hypnosis track playing in the background which you can configure in if you have your own. (I had to buy one, so I have not included it.)

The pictures were prepared using 3d art software with 6 models in various settings. Each one progresses from a flat chest to a large chest in 6 frames. Caution, they are topless, so if offended, don't download.

The speech comes out at two levels, one audible and one barely audible.

You can find the zip file here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B48h-xN...sp=sharing

To use, unzip in a folder somewhere and double click on the SubView web page.

SvConfig.js contains all the affirmations as well as which images to use, so you tailor that however you want. (use textedit on a mac or Notepad on windows.)

I have tested this in Safari on my Mac, but I can't guarantee it on Windows. If you have any problems with it, please let me know and I will do my best to help.

Any and all suggestions welcome.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon