Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie, just ordered he Noogleberry device!

Hej girls!

It's finally time to start doing something about my small boobies that always kinda bothered me. It's not really how they look, cause they have a nice shape, but the fact that most of my bras has so much loose space and it's embarrassing. Also, I have a curvaceous butt and hips, so having small boobs makes me disproportional. On top of that my rib cage is sticking out and sometimes makes it look like I have four boobs, it's hard to explain really, but I can't stand the sight of it, it's just utterly weird.

Because I have PCOS, have suffered a lot from acne and take birth control + spironolactone to control my pcos and cystic acne, I can't mess with my hormones. Breast pump and massaging seems to be the only option for me. So I ordered Noogleberry yesterday and impatiently waiting for it to arrive. Gonna post my results here Smile

Weight: 59kg/130 lbs
Height: 172cm/5' 7''
Starting breast size: 38A
Goal is 2 cups bigger

Any advice or comments are welcome! Especially if you are also suffering from PCOS and acne Smile

I know what you mean with the rib cage sticking out. From your picture it looks like you'll be very successful with the noogleberry. Good luck!

(06-04-2015, 01:04 PM)Trespetite Wrote:  I know what you mean with the rib cage sticking out. From your picture it looks like you'll be very successful with the noogleberry. Good luck!

Thanks for encouragement Trespetite! Smile You really think so? How do you see? Hope your words will come true!

(06-04-2015, 03:55 PM)Pianina Wrote:  
(06-04-2015, 01:04 PM)Trespetite Wrote:  I know what you mean with the rib cage sticking out. From your picture it looks like you'll be very successful with the noogleberry. Good luck!

Thanks for encouragement Trespetite! Smile You really think so? How do you see? Hope your words will come true!

Well for starters you have a lil sumpin' sumpin ' there your not completely flat and also a lot of people have had success with it, what size did you get? What oil will you be using?

(06-04-2015, 06:19 PM)Trespetite Wrote:  

Well for starters you have a lil sumpin' sumpin ' there your not completely flat and also a lot of people have had success with it, what size did you get? What oil will you be using?

I got medium size and will be using flax seed oil Smile Which one do you use?

(06-04-2015, 08:23 PM)Pianina Wrote:  
(06-04-2015, 06:19 PM)Trespetite Wrote:  

I got medium size and will be using flax seed oil Smile Which one do you use?

Same, medium and flaxseed oil Big Grin

Hi there pianina!

You have a good base to start with, I like the shape of yours too. I feel the same way, I have such a small chest but wider hips and a big butt. I want to be proportionate also!

Good luck with noogling and massage, make sure you wash off the oil afterwards if you're sensitive to clogged pores, because I got clogged pores from not washing it off. Also try out the hold for 7 min, release for 2 min method for an hour every other day. There's a little button on the hand pump that releases air. Massage when you release for 2 min.

Happy growing Smile

(07-04-2015, 05:30 AM)sweets93 Wrote:  Hi there pianina!

You have a good base to start with, I like the shape of yours too. I feel the same way, I have such a small chest but wider hips and a big butt. I want to be proportionate also!

Good luck with noogling and massage, make sure you wash off the oil afterwards if you're sensitive to clogged pores, because I got clogged pores from not washing it off. Also try out the hold for 7 min, release for 2 min method for an hour every other day. There's a little button on the hand pump that releases air. Massage when you release for 2 min.

Happy growing Smile

Thanks Sweets! Clogged pores can definitely be a problem for me, since I'm acne prone, so I will make sure to wash off the oil Smile I read that you got some inflammation, have it become better?

Ok good I'm not the only one haha. And yes the inflammation is a bit better now, it's fading. Just hope it won't leave scars lol did your Noogleberry arrive yet?

Your rib cage looks fine, to me!! I don't see anything sticking out except your very pretty breasts!! I hope you get to be the size you want, but, darlin' don't fret it! You're fine just the way you are!! Have you thought about getting bras with slightly smaller cups? It MIGHT make what you have more obvious!!
Good luck, Kerstin!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon