Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Menstruation stopped while on NBE

(13-04-2015, 01:22 PM)MadonnaLitta Wrote:  Chenismyname, yes PG cream did cure my estrogen dominance, that is why after 6 month of using it I decided to go back to NBE.

Girls, my period started on saturday, so I am apologizing for making trouble out of it. I just never in my life have had such a delay and I still think that delay is somehow in connection with my NBE activities. Thank you everyone for your replies!

How much is the estrogen test in US dollars of you know that is

(13-04-2015, 07:59 PM)Chenismyname Wrote:  
(13-04-2015, 01:22 PM)MadonnaLitta Wrote:  Chenismyname, yes PG cream did cure my estrogen dominance, that is why after 6 month of using it I decided to go back to NBE.

Girls, my period started on saturday, so I am apologizing for making trouble out of it. I just never in my life have had such a delay and I still think that delay is somehow in connection with my NBE activities. Thank you everyone for your replies!

How much is the estrogen test in US dollars of you know that is

Not sure I understood your question but if you are asking how much the test cost - it is around 5 USD for one estrogen, progesteron around the same in my country. Cheap comparing to US Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon