Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I can not find an accurate bra size- everyone is telling me differently!?

I wear a 34 B cup, yet a VS they say I should wear a 32 B (which is extremely tight on me). I then got it measured at another store and they say I am a 32A whic is crazy because my breasts wont even fit into a 32 A cup. The crazy thing about it is, I measured my bust and at the beginning of my NBE i was a 31, then a 32, and now im a 33 but my band is a 27 . What is my actualy breasts size? What is going on?? I tried it online and they claim I am a 30 C. Could that be true? Even my 34 B cup is starting to feel a little tight but not too tight.

I tight how, on the band, or cup. If you think it thru, you have already answered your own question.

Do you know your measurements? It's a bit trial and error, but there's a good explanation (and link to a calculator) here:

http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20393

(10-04-2015, 06:33 PM)iaboy Wrote:  I tight how, on the band, or cup. If you think it thru, you have already answered your own question.

The band is too tight but i still have no clue what my cup size is thats my question.

(10-04-2015, 11:07 PM)Myyear15 Wrote:  
(10-04-2015, 06:33 PM)iaboy Wrote:  I tight how, on the band, or cup. If you think it thru, you have already answered your own question.

The band is too tight but i still have no clue what my cup size is thats my question.

If you wear a 34 now, in a B cup, it seems you have a couple of options. One is stay at 34 if not too tight, and try a soft cup C in the same band size. It maybe a little big in the cup, but then you will have to decide if it's worth going to a 36 B. When you step up a band size, but the cup fits, you need to drop a size.

Soft Cups and molded cups always seem to be cockeyed in how they fit. It seems and soft cup, if it fits, you have to go down a cup size in a molded cup style. Not sure why, but with bra maker's and apple is never a apple. LOL

Me and my wife have the same problem. We think we both have a bra that fits nicely, and we go to buy a different style or brand. Not so much...

It seems to me that different brands size things differently. You've said the VS 34 band is too tight, but how do the cups fit in your 34B?

If there is a gap in the VS 34B cups then try a VS 36AA or A
If the cups fit fine in the VS 34B, then try a VS 36A or B.
If you're getting quad boob in the VS 34B, then try VS 36B or C.

I have put my measurements into every single online bra calculator I can find and every one of them has generated a wildly different result, each stating that theirs is the REAL size. I think it's just the real size of the brand they're selling.

It's definitely trial and error, but once you find a brand and fit you like, you can stock up. Smile

Xo, Soli

Many shops are still using an outdated bra measurement method. They are still using the approach adopted with old-fashioned cotton brassieres, which didn't have the stretch & give of modern bra bands.

A good start is to measure your chest size under your boobs. This gives you your nominal band size.

Next, with no bra, lean right forward, so that you are dangling vertically and measure your size across your nipples.

If your over-boob measurement is 1" greater you are A cup, 2" greater, B cup and so on. So if you are 38" under boob and 40" over nipple, you are a 38 B.

Now try a bra with these measurements. A new bra should be very tight across your back band even on the loosest set of hooks. You should only be able to get the palm of your hand inside your bra band.

Now lean forward and scoop all your boob tissue hard into the cups. If your boobs bulge out, go up one cup size. If there is slack in the top of your bra cups, go down one cup size.

My experience is that if a bra appears comfortable in the fitting room, it will become too loose in wear. Go for a bra which is tight in the band and adjust the straps so that they are really snug.

You should only be able to pull your bra strap up to the bottom of your ear.

A firm bra is a delight to wear: you don't want a band which rides up your back or straps which slip off your shoulders.

(10-04-2015, 04:14 PM)Myyear15 Wrote:  I wear a 34 B cup, yet a VS they say I should wear a 32 B (which is extremely tight on me). I then got it measured at another store and they say I am a 32A whic is crazy because my breasts wont even fit into a 32 A cup. The crazy thing about it is, I measured my bust and at the beginning of my NBE i was a 31, then a 32, and now im a 33 but my band is a 27 . What is my actualy breasts size? What is going on?? I tried it online and they claim I am a 30 C. Could that be true? Even my 34 B cup is starting to feel a little tight but not too tight.

Is the band tight or cup

if you are used to wearing a band size that is too large for you then that could be why the 32 feels tight, it is supposed to be snug.
With 27 inches around, adding on 4 that puts you at 31 so you would be a 32 band size (if you measure your upper bust below your armpits but not on your boobs, this will likely be 31 inches around so you can go by that measurement too Smile I know some companies tell you to size by this upper measurement, for me measuring below and adding four or measuring above and adding nothing equates to the same band size )

And then measuring your tatas you can hang your boobs like valerie had said or just put on a *non-pushup* bra and measure around it loosely for that num.

To see if your 34\'s are fitting right just put your bra on for an hour or two, and then look in the mirror at the back of it where you clip it - if it is riding up and not staying straight across your back then it is too big/loose

&& if you go with a 32 band ever might I suggest that you massage your lymph drainage path under your armpits where the band and the underwiring/cup of your bra would connect each time you take your bra off Smile for healthy flow

Good advice bambii. I hate tight bras cause its bad for lymphatic drainage.

Try this calculator. For all the ones ive tried this seems pretty accurate

http://www.gossard.com/Get-the-Perfect-F...r-Bra-Size

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon