Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just had an epiphany.

I finally realized what's wrong with my breasts and why my measurements are larger than what I look like, why I can look busty in push ups but so tiny naked...I have wide set, shallow breasts! I finally realized this. I knew they were wide(far apart) but couldn't explain what else was wrong until I read about shallow breasts! What can I do? Am I lacking in estrogen or progesterone? I know it's not my age, I'm in my early 20s. Does anyone else have this problem and do any massages or take any supplements that have been effective?

Hi StubbornFemme!

I don't have an answer for you, but I just wanted to chime in and say I also have shallow breasts, wide root base and almost no projection. So we shall be fighting the same good fight.

On the other hand, when these babies finally do begin to project? LUSCIOUS. SERIOUSLY. Big Grin

Xo, Soli

(12-04-2015, 12:44 AM)Soledad46 Wrote:  Hi StubbornFemme!

I don't have an answer for you, but I just wanted to chime in and say I also have shallow breasts, wide root base and almost no projection. So we shall be fighting the same good fight.

On the other hand, when these babies finally do begin to project? LUSCIOUS. SERIOUSLY. Big Grin

Xo, Soli
Thank you for your reply, it's at least comforting to not feel alone! What do you do to keep your spirits up?

I actually find that the Steve Jones omniliminal for breast enlargement is rather empowering. It's composed of some terrific affirmations that are self-lovey and big boobs all rolled into one. Whether it's doing anything physically is hard to tell, but it does keep my head in the game. I posted awhile back that there was a coupon code that brought his prices down to pocket change (literally, like $1.49 for some, $3.99 for some others). I'm not sure if it's still good, but you could try "gold" or "frost".

Also, whenever I feel like there is no progress, I massage just to get the swelling I crave. Smile

And, of course, I come here frequently and research ways to tweak my program. It's really satisfying to have a space where I can share both my successes and failures since I'm not sharing this process with my bf. Hopefully he'll be able to guess it soon!

Xo, Soli

(12-04-2015, 05:31 AM)Soledad46 Wrote:  I actually find that the Steve Jones omniliminal for breast enlargement is rather empowering. It's composed of some terrific affirmations that are self-lovey and big boobs all rolled into one. Whether it's doing anything physically is hard to tell, but it does keep my head in the game. I posted awhile back that there was a coupon code that brought his prices down to pocket change (literally, like $1.49 for some, $3.99 for some others). I'm not sure if it's still good, but you could try "gold" or "frost".

Also, whenever I feel like there is no progress, I massage just to get the swelling I crave. Smile

And, of course, I come here frequently and research ways to tweak my program. It's really satisfying to have a space where I can share both my successes and failures since I'm not sharing this process with my bf. Hopefully he'll be able to guess it soon!

Xo, Soli
I'm not telling my boyfriend either... I told him about the massage but casually, he has no idea how desperate and obsessed I am with trying to grow. I will never tell him that I used the noogle berry :|... Taking that one to the grave. I used to be obsessed with it for the same reason, to get temporary swelling. I don't even want to go into how I feel about that product. I think I probably complain about it in almost every post. Lol. When the swelling goes away wow they look even more shallow and I have ring marks. I'll have to look into the Steve Jones thing, never heard of that one before. Anywas before I realized there's a term for my breasts I honestly thought I was crazy...the amount of tissue I can have popping out of my bra versus how flat I look without one is insane, I didn't know if I was just delusional. I am glad that I at least figured out I'm not alone and not the only person with breasts like this.

If you want to check out the Steve Jones products, here is the link to the discount thread, updated today.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23166&pid=148143#pid148143

Xo, Soli

(12-04-2015, 06:39 AM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  
(12-04-2015, 05:31 AM)Soledad46 Wrote:  I actually find that the Steve Jones omniliminal for breast enlargement is rather empowering. It's composed of some terrific affirmations that are self-lovey and big boobs all rolled into one. Whether it's doing anything physically is hard to tell, but it does keep my head in the game. I posted awhile back that there was a coupon code that brought his prices down to pocket change (literally, like $1.49 for some, $3.99 for some others). I'm not sure if it's still good, but you could try "gold" or "frost".

Xo, Soli
I'm not telling my boyfriend either... I told him about the massage but casually, he has no idea how desperate and obsessed I am with trying to grow. I will never tell him that I used the noogle berry :|... Taking that one to the grave. I used to be obsessed with it for the same reason, to get temporary swelling. I don't even want to go into how I feel about that product. I think I probably complain about it in almost every post. Lol. When the swelling goes away wow they look even more shallow and I have ring marks. I'll have to look into the Steve Jones thing, never heard of that one before. Anywas before I realized there's a term for my breasts I honestly thought I was crazy...the amount of tissue I can have popping out of my bra versus how flat I look without one is insane, I didn't know if I was just delusional. I am glad that I at least figured out I'm not alone and not the only person with breasts like this.

I didnt knew there was a name for this, I have the same ''syndrome''.Dodgy

''I will never tell him that I used the noogle berry :|... Taking that one to the grave. '' LOL!! I'm not telling anybody about that torture device either, what the hell was I thinking when buying that stupid thing! I only became saggy and deflated of that product..Huh Not really the way they promote it..
But what are you trying these days?

hmmm I think the best thing for shallow breasts would be some chest exercises to build up your pectoral muscles! Give your boobies some good muscle cushion to sit on Smile

I think I have the same problem. I look so flat on the side but in front it doesn't look too bad. lol i think to make them project more, we need to do more planks so that the muscles push it out more.

I recently told my bf about everything yesterday, he was actually impressed that I wanted to change myself for myself. He said I'm perfect the way I am, but I said no I want to be better Smile lol he understands that I just want to be proportionate and he supports me. I'm so happy! I felt so weird not being able to tell him. I even told him about noogleberry and I showed him people's progress pictures and he was amazed. He was like "oh wow this is only $80 and safer than surgery? Definitely go for it"

Big Grin i just brought it up somehow saying that I grew a little haha now I feel so much better! Maybe you could too if somehow it comes up. I can't wait til they start projecting more too have no sideboob at all.

(16-04-2015, 03:12 AM)sweets93 Wrote:  I think I have the same problem. I look so flat on the side but in front it doesn't look too bad. lol i think to make them project more, we need to do more planks so that the muscles push it out more.

I recently told my bf about everything yesterday, he was actually impressed that I wanted to change myself for myself. He said I'm perfect the way I am, but I said no I want to be better Smile lol he understands that I just want to be proportionate and he supports me. I'm so happy! I felt so weird not being able to tell him. I even told him about noogleberry and I showed him people's progress pictures and he was amazed. He was like "oh wow this is only $80 and safer than surgery? Definitely go for it"

Big Grin i just brought it up somehow saying that I grew a little haha now I feel so much better! Maybe you could too if somehow it comes up. I can't wait til they start projecting more too have no sideboob at all.
------------------------------------
Planks help your core not your chest muscles. As Bambi said you need to do bench chest press for your chest muscles, also push ups help a lot. POM

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon