Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Simple Successful Stories

Hi, I'm 19 years old and I wear a 34A push up bra, though it is a bit too big for me Sad I am kinda skinny- 173cm, 53kg, but I eat as much as I want, it just seems I hardly ever gain any weight. My goal is to get a B or probably a C cup without messing up my health or gaining unwanted fat/hair.

So, for a while now I've been researching NBE and have decided that I won't use PM, because the risks far outweigh the possible benefits, buy stuff like noogleberry, due to money issues, or take breast enhancing pills. I want to use at most three herbs at a time and I plan to massage with coconut oil + extract of something.

However, I'm a torn on the whole fenugreek, saw palmetto, red clover business. Some say that drinking liquid extracts makes the process faster than with capsules, others say that the alcohol is harmful. Each of the herbs has a ton of horror stories along with didn't-do-anything-for-me kind of stories. Some like the combination of the three, others take fenugreek with either saw palmetto or red clover or one of the three by itself. Some suggest to ditch the trio and use something else entirely.

I realise everyone reacts differently to different things but there must be a universal truth somewhere! Please give me some advise because I am sick and tired of researching and reading the same things over and over again.

Do you know a simple program that definetly gives results with little to no side effects, yet doesn't require to dedicate your whole life on following cycles or convoluted herb combinations?

You have to do research, otherwise you put yourself (health) at risk, relying on someone who is inexperienced or has only been doing NBE for a short time is a recipe for disaster.

Extracts and skin application yield better metabolism, capsule formulas only yield 15 to 20%. That means people take more to get any therapeutic value, which puts a burden on your liver. Anyone who suggests taking 5x or more of what the standard dose recommends is receckless, steer clear of that advise.

The variables for doing NBE can be confusing. These questions needs to be asked first, do you have a regular cycle?, are you on bc?, (Bcp can interfere with phytoestrogens, and vice versa). Are you estrogen dominate?, do you have health issues?, have you had a hormone panel?, (blood/salvia screen).

You see, providing a correct program requires a lot more info on your part.

FAQ-supplement info
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21602

I'm quite healthy and am rarely ever sick. My period is regular and I'm not on birth control. I took a test which said it was very unlike that I'm estrogen dominant. Not really sure about the panel but last time I got my blood checked everything was in norm.

You could have a fast metabolism related to your weight, (possibly hyperthyroid). What that tells me is that you might speed through phytoestrogens. Also, a loose A also tells me there's not much breast tissue, denoting a another issue, (high androgens).

At your age 19 your natural growth hormones still stays active until at least 25, which will help with breast growth.

Patience is key for NBE, this (C-cup) won't happen over the next few months, more like 2-3 years. Are ready to commit that amount of time?, plus the expense?. If so great, I'll recommend some things.

Recommend away!
I am quite eager to improve my body and am well aware that it will take time. I've been pretty consistent with other regimes I've started so I know how to be patient. The only thing I want is to know that there will be no damage to my health.

Oh, and thanks for answering! Many of the programs that look promising have been abandoned which means few of the successful people care enough to stick around and help beginners like me.

Btw, I don't know if it matters but I plan on eating 1-2 teaspoons of coconut oil a day.

(12-04-2015, 06:55 PM)Star7733 Wrote:  Recommend away!
I am quite eager to improve my body and am well aware that it will take time. I've been pretty consistent with other regimes I've started so I know how to be patient. The only thing I want is to know that there will be no damage to my health.

Oh, and thanks for answering! Many of the programs that look promising have been abandoned which means few of the successful people care enough to stick around and help beginners like me.

Nobody can make guarantees, you assume the risks, not trying to be harsh, that's just the bottom line. But generally speaking, choosing (the right kind) of NBE over long term consequence of breasts implants, imo makes sense.

A total approach to breast health has to be considered, meaning ample protection against breast cancer. My favorites (and are backed by research) is green tea (preventive), plus aid against androgens (and many many other benefits), reishi mushrooms, coconut oil, omega 3-6-7-9-12. Those should be staples for NBE, then you have NBE super foods that need to be included, e.g. cucumbers, turmeric, walnuts, fresh fruit, avocados, lemons, honey, all organic.....eggs too.

But a start up plan would include (besides the food).....I didn't include extracts for your concerns about alcohol.

Macadamia oil (organic)....(breast massage) 2-3x times a week
Coconut oil 1000mg daily (organic)
Evening primrose oil 1000mg daily
Omega 3's chia seeds (organic) 1-2 tablespoons 4-5 x a week
Fenugreek 600 mg (first half)
Red clover 400 mg 1x daily (first half)
Vitex 400 mg 1x daily (mid to late half)
Green tea extract 300 mg 1x daily
Reishi extract 525 mg daily
http://www.amazon.com/Reishi-Extract-Pol...B00N50KT9Y

Chia seeds
http://www.amazon.com/Viva-Labs-Organic-Chia-Seeds/dp/B00H889MGK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1428864277&sr=8-2&keywords=chia+seeds

Progesterone is addressed by the vitex, avocados can help too. (progesterone is taken in the luteal phase).

Adding these healthy fats helps to grow breast tissue, just make sure you have a fitness plan, nothing in extreme that will counter nbe.

Study the illustration, it's an average for normal cycles.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9368]

If you can't get these products that's ok, you start with a few at a time, massage oil and reishi would be essential, the foods you'll do daily regardless, which I've provided a huge food list on another thread, I'll provide the link asap.

(11-03-2015, 11:01 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Those lists pop up from time to time Rolleyes, note, some foods are pro-E and anti-DHT and T, or otherwise known as NBE super foods. Big Grin

(09-03-2014, 07:02 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
What foods promote NBE?

The following is only a partial list, with help I'm sure we can grow the list. Leafy greens and veggies (what kinds? And belong to what group?) so any ideas there would be helpful too. Thanks for any help!

Foods that have or help increase estrogen

Apples
Cherries
Plums
Beets
Peppers
Cucumbers
Barley
Rice
Wheat
Sunflower seeds-High in protein which increases breast volume
Flax seeds
Parsley- stimulates the production of estrogen/regulates hormonal disorders
Clover
Chicken
Strawberries
Raspberries
Prunes
Pineapple
Watermelon
Peaches
Garlic
Onions
Winter squash
Green beans
Tomatoes
Papaya (green unripe, cook before consumption)
Potatoes
Pumpkin
Milk
Seafood-Sockeye Salmon, mussels
Yogurt
Licorice
Fenugreek
Fennel
Alfalfa sprouts-Phytoestrogen, promotes breast health
Kidney beans
Lima beans
Red beans
Asparagus
Lettuce
Red cabbage
Eggs
Protein shakes
Corn
Blueberries
Ginger
Prawns
Olives
Turmeric
Figs
Buckwheat

Foods that minimize testosterone

Garlic
Chicken
Fenugreek
Saw palmetto
Chick peas
Cherries
Black eyed peas
Fennel seeds
Whole grains

Foods that block DHT

Wheat germ
Sesame oil
Canola oil
Peanuts
Almonds
Macadamia nuts
Soy
Beta Sitosterol
Saw Palmetto
Spearmint
Pumpkin Seeds

(26-02-2015, 07:18 PM)Lotus Wrote:  5 alpha reductase inhibitor activity Food Weapons (the stuff that prevents DHT [DHT-bad for boob growth]).

Apricot
Asparagus
Avocado
Banana
Barley
Basil
Beets
Black pepper
Bell peppers
Bok Choy, cabbage
Brussels sprouts
Cacao (seed)
Carrot
Cashew
Cauliflower
Celery
Chick peas
Chives
Cilantro
Corn
Cucumber
Dill
English walnut
Evening primrose oil
Fennel
Ginger
Ginko biloba
Ginseng
Grape
Grapefruit
Green tea
Papaya
Peanut
Pear
Pecans
Pineapples
Potato (found in tuber)
Pumpkin
Lentil
Lettuce
Licorice
Lima bean
Mango
Nettle
Nigella stavia (black caraway & cumin, nutmeg, coriander)
Oregano
Rye (seed)
Sage
Shallots (onions)
Strawberry
Summer squash
Sunflower
Sweet potato
White peony
Valerian

(From Dr. Duke)

(12-04-2015, 07:51 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(12-04-2015, 06:55 PM)Star7733 Wrote:  Recommend away!

Nobody can make guarantees, you assume the risks, not trying to be harsh, that's just the bottom line. But generally speaking, choosing (the right kind) of NBE over long term consequence of breasts implants, imo makes sense.

A total approach to breast health has to be considered, meaning ample protection against breast cancer. My favorites (and are backed by research) is green tea (preventive), plus aid against androgens (and many many other benefits), reishi mushrooms, coconut oil, omega 3-6-7-9-12. Those should be staples for NBE, then you have NBE super foods that need to be included, e.g. cucumbers, turmeric, walnuts, fresh fruit, avocados, lemons, honey, all organic.....eggs too.

But a start up plan would include (besides the food).....I didn't include extracts for your concerns about alcohol.

Macadamia oil (organic)....(breast massage) 2-3x times a week
Coconut oil 1000mg daily (organic)
Evening primrose oil 1000mg daily
Omega 3's chia seeds (organic) 1-2 tablespoons 4-5 x a week
Fenugreek 600 mg (first half)
Red clover 400 mg 1x daily (first half)
Vitex 400 mg 1x daily (mid to late half)
Green tea extract 300 mg 1x daily
Reishi extract 525 mg daily
http://www.amazon.com/Reishi-Extract-Pol...B00N50KT9Y

Chia seeds
http://www.amazon.com/Viva-Labs-Organic-Chia-Seeds/dp/B00H889MGK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1428864277&sr=8-2&keywords=chia+seeds

Progesterone is addressed by the vitex, avocados can help too. (progesterone is taken in the luteal phase).

Adding these healthy fats helps to grow breast tissue, just make sure you have a fitness plan, nothing in extreme that will countr nbe.

Study the illustration, it's an average for normal cycles.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9368]

If you can't get these products that's ok, you start with a few at a time, massage oil and reishi would be essential, the foods you'll do daily regardless, which I've provided a huge food list on another thread, I'll provide the link asap.

First of all, THANK YOU!!!

I know I must be annoying but I have to ask some more questions since money won't allow me to get everything you recommended.

I know you say reishi is essential but if I want to buy it in the UK it will cost more than buying 3-4of the other products so I would rather get more for my money.

I can get Macadamia oil and I know it's benneficial for breast growth but since I have already ordered coconut oil and jojoba oil won't any of them be a good substitute? I also have flax seed oil with which a I tried massaging last year but the way it stains the clothes discouraged me from using it.

I found 1:3 fenugreek and red clover tinctures (I don't have anything against the alcohol) and you said they are more potent than capsules so there's that.

Evening primrose oil is also kind of expensive but I could make it. Green tea extract is even more expensive so it's either great tea or nothing for me.

I guess my question is: If I drink the appropriate doses of the fenugreek and red clover extracts in geen tea, take coconut oil, drink Omega 3,6,9+Fish oil capsules, massage regularly, and maybe take evening primrose oil capsules/vitex/chia seeds, do you think that's an okay program? If so, which one, if any, of evening primrose oil, vitex, chia seeds do you most recommend?

Also, I read somewhere that you should take the herbs for about 3-4months and then take a break for 1-2months. Is that true?

Jojoba and coconut oil should work, the reason for the macadamia oil is that it targets estrogen receptor alpha ER-a (the growth receptor). If reishi is too expensive then use SP. The slight progesterone in red clover should off–set saw palmettos down regulation of pergestrone receptors, vitex will help with that too.

The reason for breaks is to address estrogen dominance, revitalize (restore) estrogen receptors sensitivity (progesterone accomplishes that) and to give your liver a break. 4 months on 2 months off?, I haven't heard that one, IMO I don't buy it, a 2 weeks is more like it, and at every other month. But if you have health issues it could be longer, e.g. fibroids, bleeding, cramping etc. Evaluating growth (or lack thereof) after each cycle gives you a chance to adjust. There's a lot of mis-inforamtion out there, and while most people want to help they help to perpetuate the nonesense. I've done it myself, but......we learn (hopefully) from our mistakes.

Keep stress low, stress triggers cortisol, which drives testosterone higher. Balancing hormone first is the key. Starting NBE while higher on androgens/estrogens is just counter productive. For example, if you notice more pcos symptoms, address those issues first with anti-androgens, then proceed to NBE, otherwise it's playing catch-up trying to get balance. Inflammation hampers growth, a balance of omega 3's reduces the bodies inflammatory responses from all the extra omega 6's we get in our daily diet that cause inflammation. Higher DHA's reduces aromatase, which won't help.

I've left out most tech parts of the nbe info I'm describing, if you need that info I'll point it out.

Btw, your welcome. Smile

After painful research, it turns out I have decided to follow the first program I saw, though a little bit tweaked:

1:3 tinctures from fenugreek, saw palmetto and red clover;
Green tea with coconut oil;
Massages with coconut oil+a drop of fenugreek tincture (If it doesn't work, I'll get Macadamia oil);

1ml is apparently 20drops or 250mg dried plant material so I'll drink around 40drops daily from each of the tinctures, drink tea daily and massage in the evening.
Following Lotus' advice I'll take the herbs for 2months and than have a 2weeks break.

Any advice on the most efficient massage techniques is welcome. So far I've done circular motions, pressure points massage and fat transferring massage (despite lack of fat on or near my chest area Big Grin)

I'll get my herbs in about 2weeks and I plan on recording my progress.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon