Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do you guys share your results with friends?

Hi everyone, just wondering...do you guys ever tell your friends or family about your NBE journey? lol because people who went up from A-DD your friends probably noticed right?

Would you recommend programs to your friends/family or do you keep it a secret?

Personally I only will tell my closest friend and my boyfriend. I feel like other people might make fun of me lol Sad

No way.
My husband knows something's up cause he's caught me on here enough..
But my bestie always thought she had bigger boobs than me then one drunken night a while back we snuck into the bathroom and took our tops off to compare and I was bigger. I felt proud at the time ONLY because she was being such a smart as about her being bigger. To be fair she looked bigger than me too. Just goes to show how bras can mask true size.

Haha did your husband care if you are doing it? That's good that you are bigger than your friend now! I guess she was wearing a padded bra?

My husband, mom, and sisters know. I would share but since everyone feels my body is fine the way it is, nobody is very supportive of the changes I make. people suck.

(18-04-2015, 01:32 AM)sweets93 Wrote:  Haha did your husband care if you are doing it? That's good that you are bigger than your friend now! I guess she was wearing a padded bra?
Oh he thinks its all hogwash!
I was noticebly bigger at one point and he never even noticed.
its a good thing really that hes not obsessed with boobs!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon