Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

First week of Bovine Ovary

Hey guys, decided to post a picture journal of my journey on BO. Have tried herbal supplements before but unfortunately the effects of fullness were very short lived. I am starting off as a 32 b my left boob is larger than my right and one of my goals is to even them out as much as I can. I use breast hypnosis videos and pushups along with the Bovine Ovary.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The two breasts are rarely the same size, maybe close but not exactly the same. I would massage the right one with flax seed oil or extra virgin olive oil in the morning and at the evenings. POM

Those are GORGEOUS!!!! I'd be THRILLED to have those on my chest!!!! I'm curious, do they bounce a LOT? They look like they wouldn't bounce very much at all. I mean, if you're just casually walking.

Hi NBENoob, and welcome!

I'm surprised you're a B cup, you look larger than that. Lovely!

Good luck with BO, it's filling out my width nicely. Smile

Xo, Soli

Thanks for the support and tips guys!
No they don't bounce when I walk only when I jump lol but they do jiggle a bit.
Honestly, I think the breast hypnosis is working! It may be just placebo but the belief that they're growing has an effect on my thinking. It's still to early to say if there have been any effects of the BO after a week but I do get pressure feelings in my chest.

(19-04-2015, 04:55 PM)nbenoob Wrote:  Thanks for the support and tips guys!
No they don't bounce when I walk only when I jump lol but they do jiggle a bit.
Honestly, I think the breast hypnosis is working! It may be just placebo but the belief that they're growing has an effect on my thinking. It's still to early to say if there have been any effects of the BO after a week but I do get pressure feelings in my chest.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Mind & Body are interconnected. POM

Wow, those are nice! lol full 32B, lucky you! But good luck on your journey Smile

are you taking protein shakes with your BO and also is your temp 98.2 when you take it? I've grown 0.5 inches with BO in a month so hopefully it'll keep growing! how much are you taking daily?

(20-04-2015, 12:05 AM)sweets93 Wrote:  Wow, those are nice! lol full 32B, lucky you! But good luck on your journey Smile

are you taking protein shakes with your BO and also is your temp 98.2 when you take it? I've grown 0.5 inches with BO in a month so hopefully it'll keep growing! how much are you taking daily?

That's great progress! I read it takes a bit longer to even see results. I'm starting off with one a day and see how I feel about two next week. I have been making an effort to load up on protein, I'll try drinking more protein shakes but I can't stand how thick my protein shake is! I feel like I'm drinking pancake mix! Yes, my body temperature is at least 98.2.

Lucky you for having such a feminine rib cage! You really have a most attractive shape there!

B.

Hey nbenoob, how's your progress with BO so far? Nice boobies btw.
I'm very curious about BO..i've tried nbe with herbs in the past that didn't work for me, now i'm trying a new program based on herbs and massage too, but will consider BO if i don't see results with this one.
Have you checked your hormones?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon