Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A few general questions

Ok first off I'm sorry if any of these questions seem weird. My parents didn't teach me much of anything as a kid and i was always to embarrassed to ask.

1) How exsactly do you measure your bra size?
I mean, I know how due to sites but I'm not sure what is right. Also I now have ssaggy-ish breasts due to having a kid. So it seems kinda hard to measure in the nude since the apex of my breasts are in a totally different position then when I'm wearing a bra? Should I measure with like a sports bra on or something?

2) Accurate site to calculate bra size?
A lot of sites say I'm a C to D but honestly I feel like I'm smaller then that?!

3) As stated before, I've had a kid and my breasts are differently developed then someone who hasn't.
Is there a better breast growth mmethod for women who have jad children?
My breasts stretched when my milk came in. So they are a lot less full then I'd like. I want to get them full again.

4) Does anyone have a guide for how to properly do the deer massage? I'm so confused.

5) as stated my tits sag and it's a little hard to do what I think is the proper deer massage? Advice?

Help? Thank you >

(21-04-2015, 08:20 PM)Ausha Wrote:  Ok first off I'm sorry if any of these questions seem weird. My parents didn't teach me much of anything as a kid and i was always to embarrassed to ask.

1) How exsactly do you measure your bra size?
I mean, I know how due to sites but I'm not sure what is right. Also I now have ssaggy-ish breasts due to having a kid. So it seems kinda hard to measure in the nude since the apex of my breasts are in a totally different position then when I'm wearing a bra? Should I measure with like a sports bra on or something?

2) Accurate site to calculate bra size?
A lot of sites say I'm a C to D but honestly I feel like I'm smaller then that?!

3) As stated before, I've had a kid and my breasts are differently developed then someone who hasn't.
Is there a better breast growth mmethod for women who have jad children?
My breasts stretched when my milk came in. So they are a lot less full then I'd like. I want to get them full again.

4) Does anyone have a guide for how to properly do the deer massage? I'm so confused.

5) as stated my tits sag and it's a little hard to do what I think is the proper deer massage? Advice?

Help? Thank you >-----------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21437
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdAES4C9zNw

Good Luck, POM

Hi Ausha!

Regarding bra size: because every website's results are different, and WILDLY so, I'd choose one method, brand, or one sizing chart and stick with it in order to plot your growth.

As an example, I decided to go with Victoria's Secret method for sizing. It's not necessarily the best, but I can track my growth and other changes, and they have a decent selection of bras in my price range to choose from as I grow.

Personally, I think the adding of four inches (or whatever) to the band measurement is silly and unnecessarily elaborate, but once I grow out of VS bras, I really won't give a right damn what size I am. I'll just be BIG.

Big Grin

Xo, Soli

Thank you both for your imput. I don't really like shopping at vs myself. I feel it's all way too expensive and way to fancy. I'd only go there to get some sexy stuff to show off to my current bf or gf.

My main concern with bra measuring is to find my correct size for all bra kinds. I guess that was probably a pipe dream. it seems bras are like pants, the size depends on the brand. so irritating. maybe I'll look for a brand made by women for women.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon