Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

An observation

I've been noticing recently that, of the GG world, it seems to be ONLY younger women that are obsessed with not having big enough breasts! How many of you here are over 40 or 50?
I hear some of you say it's because you feel inadequate, and have a great lack of confidence simply because your girls aren't as big as everybody else's. I have yet to figure out what confidence has to do with having bigger tits!! Darlin's, you are YOU and it has NOTHING to do with the size of your bra!! I mean, I can understand you feeling like you've been cheated out of womanhood because you're flat-chested or damn near, but, worrying about if your girlfriends are gonna make fun of you for not being as big as them is REALLY childish on THEIR part!! You have NOTHING to prove to ANYONE and you should just be happy to be YOU! :-) I have no problem with you wanting them bigger because YOU want them bigger, that's PERFECTLY fine!! All I'm trying to say here is, just "worry" about YOU!! NOT what your school friends might say to you! Chances are, after you graduate, you'll never see any of them ever again!! And, if some guy decides you aren't good enough for him because your tits are too small to suit him, he is NOT a guy worth your time and emotions!!!! The ONLY guys worth having are the ones that TRULY love you for YOU!!!!
No matter HOW big the twins are, they are STILL COMPLETELY functional!! And, you have NOTHING to be ashamed of!! :-) Just be YOU! If someone raises a stink about them not being big enough, OBVIOUSLY, they haven't grown up at ALL since high school and probably never will!! They're probably much bigger boobs than their boobs are!!!! And they're also WAY more plastic than their tits probably are!!
Now, GET OUT THERE and have some FUN!!!!
Take care!! Psychic hugs and kisses!!

Yup. I can't really put a finger on the reason why I'm trying to grow mine but I can say that I've lived with these small boobies for 32 years and I've never felt unattractive or not sexy, matter of fact I've always have felt pretty confident with my body and have had my fair share of lovers that never ever made a comment about their size that's how I've learned that as women we're not boobs and ass and that a man or woman that's into you won't care about the size or shape. Besides dicks are ugly but you don't see anyone batting an eye about that. Jk Big Grin

I have a lady friend who is about as flat chested as a 45 year old woman can possibly get yet she exudes sensuality and almost literally has to fight guys off because every where she goes some brain dead twit that wouldn't know respect and decency if it ran him over, makes a crude pass at her or wolf whistles etc. She doesn't need to wear a Bra with her very small A cups but let me tell you now.... I have never in my life seen any woman with so much sex appeal and it boils right down to her self confidence. She knows who she is and is confident within herself and what other people do or don't think about her is totally not her concern at all. Hanging around her has helped me have more self confidence with myself and be less worried about what others think.

Oh and she is NOT 'pretty' in the societal sense, but she is drop dead gorgeous from head to toe because of her personality and self confidence.

~E

(22-04-2015, 02:55 AM)Trespetite Wrote:  Yup. I can't really put a finger on the reason why I'm trying to grow mine but I can say that I've lived with these small boobies for 32 years and I've never felt unattractive or not sexy, matter of fact I've always have felt pretty confident with my body and have had my fair share of lovers that never ever made a comment about their size that's how I've learned that as women we're not boobs and ass and that a man or woman that's into you won't care about the size or shape. Besides dicks are ugly but you don't see anyone batting an eye about that. Jk Big Grin
Oh, I don't know that I'd say dicks are ugly, the balls, yeah, but not the dicks so much. Not that I'm at all attracted to them, I just don't see them as ugly. Then again, if you've seen those comparison pictures of some movie start with and then without make-up and people post comments about how incredibly ugly she is without the make-up...9 times out of 10, I MUCH prefer her without make-up and think she's MUCH prettier without it!!

(22-04-2015, 03:09 AM)ElainMoria Wrote:  I have a lady friend who is about as flat chested as a 45 year old woman can possibly get yet she exudes sensuality and almost literally has to fight guys off because every where she goes some brain dead twit that wouldn't know respect and decency if it ran him over, makes a crude pass at her or wolf whistles etc. She doesn't need to wear a Bra with her very small A cups but let me tell you now.... I have never in my life seen any woman with so much sex appeal and it boils right down to her self confidence. She knows who she is and is confident within herself and what other people do or don't think about her is totally not her concern at all. Hanging around her has helped me have more self confidence with myself and be less worried about what others think.

Oh and she is NOT 'pretty' in the societal sense, but she is drop dead gorgeous from head to toe because of her personality and self confidence.

~E
Kinda like Laurie Anderson. I've NEVER seen her in ANY way, shape or form wear ANYTHING that shows off her tits!! For all I know, she doesn't have any! But I think she's VERY pretty and cute!! I was just about to say, she can eat crackers in my bed ANY day, but she's more the type that'd have me say, "I'd love to sit and talk with her for HOURS ANY day!!"
https://youtu.be/-VIqA3i2zQw

(22-04-2015, 03:09 AM)ElainMoria Wrote:  I have a lady friend who is about as flat chested as a 45 year old woman can possibly get yet she exudes sensuality and almost literally has to fight guys off because every where she goes some brain dead twit that wouldn't know respect and decency if it ran him over, makes a crude pass at her or wolf whistles etc. She doesn't need to wear a Bra with her very small A cups but let me tell you now.... I have never in my life seen any woman with so much sex appeal and it boils right down to her self confidence. She knows who she is and is confident within herself and what other people do or don't think about her is totally not her concern at all. Hanging around her has helped me have more self confidence with myself and be less worried about what others think.

~E

One word .. Pheromones.
If you have an over abundance of pheromones you will be surprised at what it can do for you.

When I was much younger going to clubs and dancing, I used to hang around this geeky spot faced guy. Now, I have been told that he is not good looking at all. But, when he walked into a room ALL the girls would turn and look at him, and like a moth to a flame, they would start coming over to chat him up. He had tonns of confidence , but then when you have to beat girls off with a stick, who wouldn't.

I feel like it is pretty true that the media and all these social internet platforms have influenced me and other young ladies to want bigger boobs. I do like my boobs, I just feel like I'm not proportional, since I have a big butt and thick thighs. I want to have big enough boobs that I feel like a woman more, not a girl. I always get mistaken as a high schooler, and I don't like it. I hate not being able to wear certain tops because I'll look flat and bony chested. I definitely don't want breast implants, but I have thought about them before because I thought there was no other option. But hopefully my dreams will come true and my boobs will be the size I want them. I would be so happy, I would feel complete.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon