Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New and Looking for Advice

Hi everyone,
I am new to NBE and am trying to figure out where I should start. I did some reading and think that I might have a high androgen level, because I have alot of acne and have had it since I was a teenager (I'm currently 25). My breasts are about a 32AA right now and I'm just hoping to become a full A cup. I'm going to start massage, but I'm not sure which pills I should take. I was thinking about starting with saw palmetto to help with the androgen problem. In addition, I am going to drastically change my diet. As of now, I eat way too much chocolate and drink way too much coffee. Instead, I'll be having a lot of veggies and fruit. So if anyone has any suggestions for me that would be greatly appreciated! Thanks guys !

(23-04-2015, 07:48 AM)heatherfeather Wrote:  Hi everyone,
I am new to NBE and am trying to figure out where I should start. I did some reading and think that I might have a high androgen level, because I have alot of acne and have had it since I was a teenager (I'm currently 25). My breasts are about a 32AA right now and I'm just hoping to become a full A cup. I'm going to start massage, but I'm not sure which pills I should take. I was thinking about starting with saw palmetto to help with the androgen problem. In addition, I am going to drastically change my diet. As of now, I eat way too much chocolate and drink way too much coffee. Instead, I'll be having a lot of veggies and fruit. So if anyone has any suggestions for me that would be greatly appreciated! Thanks guys !

Hi. yes sugar is bad and caffeine even more so.
hard habits to break..
for instance I was always small breasted and from a family of large breasted women and the only thing I did differently from them is coffee!! oh and I ate lollies like crazy as a teenager.
I don't like telling people to take herbs as they messed me up big time but low saw palmetto dosages seemed ok for me, and I heard SP is an anti estrogen too which isn't a bad thing these days if you have too much.
the right diet is a good way to go too. theres many threads on diet and growing breasts on here so read up heaps before you decide to pop any pills, for every action theres a re-action so supplement wisely.

Thanks for the advice Ellacraig! I think I will try out spearmint tea for a while and if then maybe saw palmetto later!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon