Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

great home made suction device

Hello, im new here. I have been browsing a lot but never made an account here. I just wanted to really share my idea about home made suction devices.

Large yogurt containers, the ones that are like half a litre. They are good for people with a c cup and under. But if your completely flat it maybe challenging.

You take the empty rinsed out container squeeze the sides and attach on your breasts. And you get a pretty strong suction.

Hope this is helpful to anyone that was looking for different home made methods. Sorry if someone already came up with this idea and this redundant.

I did this before i purchased my noogleberry. I have been using noogleberry [/font]for a couple days. Havent really gotten much swelling. But am hopeful.

Good luck all!

Have you got swelling with the yoghurt cups

Its hard to say. I only used it a few days. But i defintely felt suction. The harder you squeeze the container before attaching the bigger the suction. Think of it as the chinese cupping methods.

I hardly see any swelling with the noogleberry.I could be someone that just doesnt respond well to this devices. But the concept is the same. The yogurt cups may not be as strong and durable as say noogleberry or brava but it is a cheap alternative. especially for people who cant afford or have the descretion of ordering such devices.

Even if it doesnt work for you, you get to eat the yogurt so youre not losing out on your money Tongue
Tongue 

(24-04-2015, 12:16 AM)jadekelly Wrote:  Even if it doesnt work for you, you get to eat the yogurt so youre not losing out on your money Tongue

I made an agreement with a young lady that only had eggs for breasts to suck her breasts for 30 min each every day for two months she went from nothing to an in between b or c. She had agreed to do me the same way after her breasts were where she wanted them but after getting hers she refused to help me with mine. If you can get someone to suck your breasts each one for 30 min per day after a couple three months you will see success.
Just make sure it is mutual I won't make the same mistake next time.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon