Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nauseas and vitamins?!

Question 

Is that normal that vitamins can cause digestive problems?

I have a sensitive digestive system and herbs can easily upset my stomach. But i've been out of herbs for some time and i was just taking fish oil, vitamin e and well sometimes ginko. I've started with vomiting and dearrhea. Stopped everything and made a diet and went back to normal again. But two days ago i took a capsule of fish oil and yesterday 400 U.I vitamin e and 500mg ginko and today woke up again with nauseas :s This journey has been a hard time for me because of my sensitive stomach.

(25-04-2015, 04:55 PM)Odile Wrote:  Is that normal that vitamins can cause digestive problems?

I have a sensitive digestive system and herbs can easily upset my stomach. But i've been out of herbs for some time and i was just taking fish oil, vitamin e and well sometimes ginko. I've started with vomiting and dearrhea. Stopped everything and made a diet and went back to normal again. But two days ago i took a capsule of fish oil and yesterday 400 U.I vitamin e and 500mg ginko and today woke up again with nauseas :s This journey has been a hard time for me because of my sensitive stomach.

Yes abso fricken lutely!
I USED to be able to pop any pill i liked but as time progress i became more and more sensitive to even harmless multis.
ive found too now when i take fish oil it upsets my gut too which is bad cause we need omega 3s. Im going to try flax and hemp in place of fish for a while

Thanks ella for your reply. Well i think I've been with the same problem, my body is not having good reactions to herbs or viramin pills. I'm taking lemon juice with warm water in the morning to detoxify. And just a couple of months ago I've taken milk thistle.

And about your progress, congratsSmile such inspirational results. What was and is your program since you have sensitive digestive system as well?

(26-04-2015, 05:50 PM)Odile Wrote:  Thanks ella for your reply. Well i think I've been with the same problem, my body is not having good reactions to herbs or viramin pills. I'm taking lemon juice with warm water in the morning to detoxify. And just a couple of months ago I've taken milk thistle.

And about your progress, congratsSmile such inspirational results. What was and is your program since you have sensitive digestive system as well?

Hi.
I take lemon water throughout the day now too to alkalise my body. Seems to work according to the ph strips.
I did all sorts "off and on" and found most of the herbs were upsetting my system.
fenugreek seemed to be a staple but not high doses and no consistently. I massage daily. fat brushing when I remember and have time.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon