Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast size and diet?

Do you guys think that your culture kinda affects your breast size? Because I looked at this average breast size by country map and I think it's kinda interesting...

http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=5285

I also noticed that a lot of Indian women have larger breasts, and their food contains a lot of fenugreek. And I saw on that Manswers show that Indian men have the smallest average penis size at 4 inches too. Do you think there's a connection?

And all the countries that eat a lot of white rice like China, Japan, and Korea all have average bra size of A. There's probably a correlation.

Also on the Bountiful Breast website it says their pills might take longer for Asian women, why's that?? I'm Asian Sad I hope that I continue growing and outrule my genetics!

(25-04-2015, 11:20 PM)sweets93 Wrote:  Do you guys think that your culture kinda affects your breast size? Because I looked at this average breast size by country map and I think it's kinda interesting...

http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=5285

I also noticed that a lot of Indian women have larger breasts, and their food contains a lot of fenugreek. And I saw on that Manswers show that Indian men have the smallest average penis size at 4 inches too. Do you think there's a connection?

And all the countries that eat a lot of white rice like China, Japan, and Korea all have average bra size of A. There's probably a correlation.

Also on the Bountiful Breast website it says their pills might take longer for Asian women, why's that?? I'm Asian Sad I hope that I continue growing and outrule my genetics!

I'm indian and I don't have big boobs despite never going below a bmi of 20 and eating fenugreek and healthy foods and almost never eating out I think there was one to two years where I never ate out
Oh and my moms a 38c but has a bmi of 28 and I'm too embarrassed to ask her bra size when she was skinnier
Also my cousins are skinny and have pretty good boobs but I'm the prettiest and I'll get good d cups in two three years so thereTongue

OHH okay, well I guess everyone's just different. lol but still, a lot of my Chinese friends don't have big boobs. Why is it that the majority East Asians have small boobs?Sad

(26-04-2015, 12:29 AM)sweets93 Wrote:  OHH okay, well I guess everyone's just different. lol but still, a lot of my Chinese friends don't have big boobs. Why is it that the majority East Asians have small boobs?Sad

My guess only is that traditional asains eat better with less processed foods than say alot of western countries who have alot of takeout etc. Probably hormones in foods too. Young girls here are developing sooner and bigger and its a known fact meat is pumped full of hormones esp chicken so explains why girls go into puberty sooner too now and as a whole breast size is increasing too most likely from hormoned infested foods.
i think diet plays a big role. I ate more dairy and potatos and started puttin on weight and my boobs grew too. Then i started cutting out dairy and processed foods and slimed down boobs included .

Well i think processed food is not helping with boob growth. Processed food is putting our hormones out of balancing. My mother and aunts have never eaten processed food till their adult age and all of them are d cups, we cousins, don't have their breasts. And the only cousin that have big breasts, have smaller ones than her mother. And what i observe from my girlfriends is that all of them tend to have smaller boobs than their mothers.

Interesting subject! Coincedentally I wondered about this last week when I saw some African women on the tv.. and always when I see African women i think how can they always be so curvy and they have beautiful skin too..Huh Food or hormones...
But Asian women are less tall so an A cup looks bigger on them then on many Western girls..maybe that plays a role as well.
And that mothers have bigger breasts then their daughters could be due to a slower metabolism which you get when getting older.

(27-04-2015, 10:29 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  Interesting subject! Coincedentally I wondered about this last week when I saw some African women on the tv.. and always when I see African women i think how can they always be so curvy and they have beautiful skin too..Huh Food or hormones...
But Asian women are less tall so an A cup looks bigger on them then on many Western girls..maybe that plays a role as well.
And that mothers have bigger breasts then their daughters could be due to a slower metabolism which you get when getting older.

I dont get why people harp on about soy and big boobs. The biggest consuming soy countries have smallest breast size??.. at least in my experience and yet peopke go on and on about soy on here.

Yeah there's definitely some conflicting information. Like how teens nowadays are developing faster because of growth hormones but if we eat processed foods it doesn't help our growth? Lol and how people love soy on here but I feel like it doesn't really help, especially since a lot of my chinese ancestors ate tofu and it didn't help. Soy is the most genetically modified item other than corn too.

I'm sad that I didn't get my grandmas genes...she had 32Cs and my great grandma apparently had huge boobs that hung on the floor and she had to hold them up with a belt lol.

I don't that map is accurate. The average in the Middle East is definitely not a B, everyone here is curvy or slim but an average of a C and most of the people I know are sporting Ds. Doubt that the average in the rest of the African countries are As either. The only reason America has an average of D is because everyone is overweight so I wouldn't dwell on that statistic too much.

(28-04-2015, 03:29 AM)sweets93 Wrote:  Yeah there's definitely some conflicting information. Like how teens nowadays are developing faster because of growth hormones but if we eat processed foods it doesn't help our growth? Lol and how people love soy on here but I feel like it doesn't really help, especially since a lot of my chinese ancestors ate tofu and it didn't help. Soy is the most genetically modified item other than corn too.

I'm sad that I didn't get my grandmas genes...she had 32Cs and my great grandma apparently had huge boobs that hung on the floor and she had to hold them up with a belt lol.

HAHA with a belt lolTongue If I had my grandma's genes I would be looking into a breast reduction she had E's. Unlucky me..Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon