Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol does not work! Dont fall for all of the fake posts and reviews

I read extensively on this product and saw alot of mixed reviews. Decided to try it myself since its so cheap. 3 months of 1000-2000 mg a day (i started taking 2000 just for luls because it was doing absolutely nothing) and absolutely not 1 effect or side effect felt. I might as well have just eaten flour in a capsule.

About 2 months in I discovered a thread (I believe it was on this forum) where it was scientifically proven that Ainterol doesnt work because its not harvested properly, therefor proving too weak to cause any effects. Ive been digging trying to find that thread again but no luck. In the thread, users had demanded Ainterol to show their lab results and numbers, and the numbers Ainterol provided them did not add up.

I just feel that there needs to be a blatantly easy to see thread on the internet telling newbies to avoid this product and not to fall for all of the fake reviews and posts about how great it is. I have yet to even find 1 thread of a person having started Ainterol that reposted months later with happy results. They all seem to begin optimistic and hopeful, and then just die with no results

I think this product is a total roll of the dice if youre capsules will be potent enough to do anything for you, and it has also been proven that they dont even contain a full 500mgs.

btw has anyone had any experience with the natures answer brand? was thinking of trying this one next

Funny, there maybe a lot of truth to when it's harvested and processed, since I am not a molecular biology geek I don't have a clue. But, using Ainterol's PM xtract I have went from a loose 38 B to wearing some 40 C's since just last October. ( 5 1/2 months ) That is about 2 1/2 cup size gain.

Having used the PM extract and ONLY the PM extract at that time and gotten results... I'm going to have to remind you that for some people, PM doesn't seem to do anything, whereas other herbs do.. and for some, other herbs don't do anything whereas PM does. PM isn't a one size fits all herbal.

Sorry but... for you PM didn't seem to work, for others it does. That's an annoying fact where herbals are concerned. Get used to it because surprise surprise.. every human body is different and reacts differently to things you ingest.

~E

Very true. I was on Flat 2 Fem program, and while it did o.k.. The results from PM were 3 fold better.

(27-04-2015, 02:21 AM)ElainMoria Wrote:  Having used the PM extract and ONLY the PM extract at that time and gotten results... I'm going to have to remind you that for some people, PM doesn't seem to do anything, whereas other herbs do.. and for some, other herbs don't do anything whereas PM does. PM isn't a one size fits all herbal.

Sorry but... for you PM didn't seem to work, for others it does. That's an annoying fact where herbals are concerned. Get used to it because surprise surprise.. every human body is different and reacts differently to things you ingest.

~E

I disagree. Once again, it comes back to the legitimacy of the root grown/picked/cultivated. With this brand, its a complete crapshoot if theyre giving you a useless bottle of nothing or if youre getting potent product because of the way theyre getting the product. Its just like the live mushrooms that were banned in Amsterdam. Some would do absolutely nothing and some would make you trip so hard, people were jumping off rooftops because they were convinced they could fly.

I'd much rather not gamble money on if my bottles gonna be placebo or not and just go with a brand that 100% of the time is giving their customers legit product

btw, im talking about the brand Ainterol, not the entire plant Pueraria Mirifica. I have no doubt that PM works.

btw I want to add that alot of people that experience no results often tend to be morons or completely ignorant. The majority of stories I've read from people complaining herbs dont work either:

A)don't take them consistently or for long enough
B)take other herbs that counteract what theyre trying to do (I've actually read that taking Saw Palmetto with PM counteracts it)

Saw Palmetto can be another one of those "make or break" herbs. Some people got a boost out of using it, while others got the opposite effect. I personally shy away from it now that I'm on PM, and have been getting good results from it without SP. I suppose it's all in how much Estrogen and Testosterone your body is producing on it's own before any herbals. E and T levels vary greatly from person to person, hence why each program may work well for one, and stunt the growth of another.

I'm sorry Ainterol didn't work for you Sad
There's a small percentage of people that get absolutely no effect from PM.

Ainterol doesnt work because the miroestrol content of their powder is too low/nonexistent due to the way they grow. I finally found the thread i mentioned earlier as well as several others:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/484965/th...interol+PM

Please avoid this product and only use PM that is farm cultivated + grown for long enough to be potent enough. Sure, eating craploads of ainterol MIGHT work for some people, but honestly, its way easier just to buy a brand that actually knows what theyre doing and isnt trying to mass produce as much product as possible for as little as possible.

There is countless information out there about this.

TL;DR version:

miroestrol is what makes PM work. Ainterol does not contain enough miroestrol to work.

(29-04-2015, 11:27 AM)NobodySpecial Wrote:  Ainterol does not contain enough miroestrol to work.

NS,

While you keep repeating this as if it is a fact there are many, many members of this forum who have received very significant results using Ainterol PM (myself included).

Your constant railing against a single brand rings of trolling.

Misty

(27-04-2015, 11:12 AM)NobodySpecial Wrote:  btw I want to add that alot of people that experience no results often tend to be morons or completely ignorant. The majority of stories I've read from people complaining herbs dont work either:

A)don't take them consistently or for long enough
B)take other herbs that counteract what theyre trying to do (I've actually read that taking Saw Palmetto with PM counteracts it)

1. I am neither a moron nor ignorant. My IQ is quite likely significantly higher than yours by a large margin.

2. I took AINTEROL PM Extract daily and I got results consistently with the product.

Therefore I know what I speak of when I say that it works and did so consistently for me. I also know that for some.. it does NOT work.. and they use the same product from the same company as I do. Same with other herbals, for some they work, for some they don't, it depends ENTIRELY on the individuals body chemistry and how THEY react to certain herbs over others.

Now, you can rant and rail all you want and say something doesn't work, call people morons and be disrespectful and condescending all you want but it doesn't change the fact that you are wrong, and there are plenty of people here on this forum who are proof of this.

Have a nice day.

~Elain

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon