Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

One week finished...

Thrilled to say I feel slightly bigger- my breast feel fuller, and I'm doing my best to stay positive in my thinking during massage and Nb to make the best use of the time. Here is my program, and here's to hoping it will work!

Morning:
250 mg Swansons BO
500 mg Maca
Body Fortress Protein

Afternoon:
250 mg Swansons BO
Cliff Builders Bar or Tempeh/Tofu

Evening:
250 mg Swansons BO
500 mg Maca
Vegetarian protein (TVP) or Greek yogurt
Milled flaxseed (2 Tbsp)
2,000 mg MSM with ginger and lemon tea

Bedtime:
250 mg Swansons BO
1,000 mg C
500mg E
30 minutes Noogleberry

*Totals*
1,000 mg Swansons
1,000 mg Maca
2,000 mg MSM
65-75g protein

First week noogling. Hoping to see some much better results very soon. Positive thinking!

Related to my program- I've heard mixed reviews about maca root. It's supposed to help with breasts, which I definitely need, but also grow your butt? Is this true?? If so, I can't afford to add anything else to my posterior....

Hi Leo!

I've been taking Maca for about 5 months and haven't seen an increase in my hip/butt measurements, but I also know that anecdotally folks who work out specifically to grow that area have grown on Maca.

Do you do a lot of squats or heavily work that area out with an eye to muscle growth? If so, Maca might increase your size. If I do anything, it's usually stretching, walking or yoga type stuff, which also might be why.

Xo, Soli

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon