Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Growth Again

I had posted a message before and it was deleted probably due to ignorance but my body seems to respond to NBE very well. Back in April I started taking Fenugreek and Saw Palmetto together, I have always had a good diet but I am fairly thin according to, everyone and though I want to gain weight I am going to wait to see how much growth I can get from NBE before putting on weight (lean muslce). Ne ways back to april, I started taking 1 of each twice a day, I massaged with heat or without with Jojoba oil , sumtimes mixing it with a fenugreek capsule.

For a couple of months I really did not pay attention to my breasts, After my saw palmetto finished I still had fenugreek so I took that when I remembered and then i think sometime in June before my period my breasts were bigger but that would sometimes happen and go away after my period. My period came, they got a bit bigger, my period stopped, they stayed, and have stayed up till now. I would say I grew half cup size.

I had some financial problems and really no time for herbs so after that I just stopped and figured when I was ready I'd start again to see if the same thing will happen.

I started talkin my pills on the first day of my period in oct, the week before I got my period my breasts looked smaller to me I got my period they got bigger, about a week now after my period my breasts have gotten bigger again.
I tried massaging with epo but that appeared to have a negative effect to me, my growing pains stopped when I did and returned when I stopped the epo so I think ,I'll stick to what I'm doing.

I drink a soy chocolate shake as well from I cant remember the name right now lol
and I added pure raw shea butter to my massages which of course smells horrible but I do it at night

Also I follow small rules like eating on an empty stomach, I don't drink coffee at all or smoke, I drink pop maybe 1 time a week, Not a huge fan of sugar or salt so I like my healthy stuff and I feel this really contributes. I think the brand of herb really helps too because I've tried saw palmetto and fenugreek before with a different brand and it had zero effect.

couple of questions.....how old are you? are you a 36c now or trying to get there?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon