Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Please help :( inflamed hair follicles still there after almost 2 months!

Looks like a rash to me, maybe allergic to something? Man idk maybe some baby diaper rash cream?

Thank you kellyT, you just reminded me! I totally forgot!

For the first week of having the 'rash', I used one of my kids creams.

So sorry I forgot about that, week 1, used the photo cream, week 2, just Vitamin E.

Sorry again Sad

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(28-04-2015, 03:57 AM)LingerieJessica Wrote:  Thank you kellyT, you just reminded me! I totally forgot!

For the first week of having the 'rash', I used one of my kids creams.

So sorry I forgot about that, week 1, used the photo cream, week 2, just Vitamin E.

Sorry again Sad

I was just thinking cortisol cream! I second this, I think if you went to your doc this is what they'd prescribe and they'd probably even have little sample amounts on hand if you asked so you wouldn't even need to go to the pharmacy

Sweets, I wonder if you could maybe massage around the inflamed area? That is, if the irritation is on the outside of your boobs, you could still draw blood flow by massaging the cleavage area and underboob.

Unless it's painful, or the sheer movement of it irritates the exiting rash.

Xo, Soli

(27-04-2015, 10:11 AM)sweets93 Wrote:  Hi everyone, I know you probably saw my inflamed hair follicle post before, but I really need some advice.

So it all started in March when I started using cocoa butter for noogling and massage. Bad idea...I have really oily skin so it clogged my pores I think. Noogling just made it worse. So I tried many things for it, including a scrub (irritated it more), face wash (made it worse), olive oil(doesn't do much) and calamine lotion (meh).

I was using emu oil up until last Tuesday and then I accidentally used wild yam extract with my massage oil (bad bad idea) but the alcohol inflamed them so bad they spread. Now they feel all dry, rough and patchy and itchy. I can't even wear a bra for the past month Sad they were going away up til that point. These are on the sides of my boobs by the way.

What should I do? Go to a doctor? Or any home remedies??
Stop noogling for a while . Use lemon juice to clear oiliness . Tea tree oil / neem oil are anti bacterial . Use very lightly but don't rub it in . To open pores up microwave damp cloth and cover after area . Garlic is anti bacterial , but smell is too strong .

Hey guys, thanks for all the input. I ended up going to my doctor and they prescribed me a steroid cream. Now they're healing! I think I'll be cleared up by next week. Yasss i need to noogle lol

I apologise yet again for forgetting the cream I used along with Vitamin E Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon