Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Boobs get cold

I tried to search about this subject but did not found straight answer. I realized that my breasts get cold during and after pumping. I found some answers saying it is okay and that you should try heating before pumping.

I am just wondering is it bad for the growth if your breasts get cold? Doesn't this mean the blood circulation is bad and it will affect the growth? I never get swelling during pumping even though I pump for hours and change my methods regularly, but it never discouraged me because I have read many saying they don't swell much but still grow. I took few months off pumping because of work and stuff and now I am back to it. I started to pay more attention to my pumping sessions and all and started to wonder if the coldness of my boobs is why I still haven't gotten any growth.

Any thoughts or experiences of cold boobs after pumping?

If you're really concerned you might want to discuss this with your physician. Do you combine massage with pumping? I always do massage (about 50-100 inward circles) before pumping. You might even want to do some massage after pumping, too, if you're concerned.

mine are kinda cold after pumping, I have bad circulation.
I find if I massage over top of a t-shirt, I get more friction and that heats em up nice and quick!! That's my fave way to massage. Or you could try a heating pad before or after.
I do think it's better for them to be warm tho, I associate coldness with constricted blood vessels, I think heat opens them up more

I am saying this ever since entering this forum, This device will harm your blood vessels..PERMANENT.( Unfortunately a vein can barely heal itself, chances are little that it will heal) How are you doing now?
Have you gotten a pale skin as well?(another sign off blood vessel damage/bad circulation) Its the free gift off N.berry/breast pumps

(01-05-2015, 08:30 PM)Bambii Wrote:  mine are kinda cold after pumping, I have bad circulation.
I find if I massage over top of a t-shirt, I get more friction and that heats em up nice and quick!! That's my fave way to massage. Or you could try a heating pad before or after.
I do think it's better for them to be warm tho, I associate coldness with constricted blood vessels, I think heat opens them up more

Thank you girls for you answers. I have bad circulation and I am working on that. When I went to my doctor she told me it is because I'm so small and maybe I should put on some weight, which seems to be solution for everything in my case according to doctors (sorry my rambling).

I massage but maybe just not enough. Today I'm gonna try more massage and use that friction thing. I tried it out yesterday and could feel my breasts getting a lot warmer fast. I just need to find right technics for me. Smile

(12-05-2015, 04:12 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  I am saying this ever since entering this forum, This device will harm your blood vessels..PERMANENT.( Unfortunately a vein can barely heal itself, chances are little that it will heal) How are you doing now?
Have you gotten a pale skin as well?(another sign off blood vessel damage/bad circulation) Its the free gift off N.berry/breast pumps

Well I am very pale all over and my breast ain't no different but that is just my natural skin color. And I do not have any signs of over pumping so I don't think that I have any permanent damage going on. Well you can never know but at least not seeing anything that worries me. So I would say I am doing fine I have altered my methods and this time it really seems to start working better.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon