Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mildly Tubular breasts: would NBE cause them to grow even longer instead of fuller??

Sad 

Hi everyone my name is CopperMango and I'm new here but have had interests in herbs all my life. I have tubular breasts and am very, very unhappy with their appearance. I started taking Pueraria Mirifica Anteriol about a week or so ago and immediately felt a tingling and sensitivity inside the centers of my breasts in a matter of hours, maybe within the hour after taking it and felt thrilled!!.... but looking more into my tuberous deformity, my concern is that if I keep taking these herbs, my glands will grow out into my nipples even more and become even longer and uglier than they are now. I hear that tuberous breasts are "not simply underdeveloped" and have a "constricting ring" of tissue that stunts breast growth and confines what little growth there is, to a small area around the areola.
HuhI really need advice and support from fellow women on this, what do you think? Will herbs grow my tubular breasts outwards more making them look even worse or might I get lucky and begin to see the horizontal fullness I desperately need? I'm scared once the herbs have already worked they would have created a worse "herniation of the breast tissue into the areola".

My tubular breasts fill a B cup, and when wearing a bra--they fool everybody into thinking they're nice and normal. But when I take off the bra, the illusion is broken and you see these ugly breasts I have with meatball-like areolas spaced far apart. Very sad about my tuberous breasts and want to change my life, I don't care if it takes me three years I focus on improvement not perfection please help.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Mango, Do you have your hormones tested? If not i think you should first of all. Because tubular breasts may be the result of some hormone imbalance. I think related with estrogen dominance and low progesterone. Starting from the results you can build a proper program for you. Massage and pumping should be the best till then. Be sure that the cups cover all your breast, noogleberry pump cups seem to be smaller than what they claim, so maybe go for a bigger cup size.

(27-04-2015, 10:49 PM)CopperMango88 Wrote:  Hi everyone my name is CopperMango and I'm new here but have had interests in herbs all my life. I have tubular breasts and am very, very unhappy with their appearance. I started taking Pueraria Mirifica Anteriol about a week or so ago and immediately felt a tingling and sensitivity inside the centers of my breasts in a matter of hours, maybe within the hour after taking it and felt thrilled!!.... but looking more into my tuberous deformity, my concern is that if I keep taking these herbs, my glands will grow out into my nipples even more and become even longer and uglier than they are now. I hear that tuberous breasts are "not simply underdeveloped" and have a "constricting ring" of tissue that stunts breast growth and confines what little growth there is, to a small area around the areola.
HuhI really need advice and support from fellow women on this, what do you think? Will herbs grow my tubular breasts outwards more making them look even worse or might I get lucky and begin to see the horizontal fullness I desperately need? I'm scared once the herbs have already worked they would have created a worse "herniation of the breast tissue into the areola".

My tubular breasts fill a B cup, and when wearing a bra--they fool everybody into thinking they're nice and normal. But when I take off the bra, the illusion is broken and you see these ugly breasts I have with meatball-like areolas spaced far apart. Very sad about my tuberous breasts and want to change my life, I don't care if it takes me three years I focus on improvement not perfection please help.

they are quite big so be happy for that
do you wear a supportive bra and did you while you were growing
i think noogleberry will be more succesful for you than herbs

don't take pm. PM increases estrogen which contributes to outward growth, which for us tuberous girls mean outward growth out of our nipples. Noogleberry (Tape down nipples) and Bovine ovaries ar recommended for tuberous breast but this is my current program http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=22991. I have been on NBE off and on for about seven years (mostly using phytoestrogens). In the beginning My breast looked very similar. Don't give up! Your condition is mild and it is fixable just keep in mind that it takes longer for us tubular girls.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon