Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My experience & Some things about Hypnosis/Isochronic Tones/ Binaural

I thought I would share my experiences involving my methods of reaching BE that mainly involve that of Massage and Hypnosis/ Isochronic Tones/ Binaural Beats since there is a remarkable lack of information here on the forum. Go ahead and scroll past if you're uninterested in my story. I've labeled each section accordingly.

Starting & Now
The largest I've ever been was a lower-sized B. After I'd lost alot of weight, my breasts were a saggy large A. They were gross. I've now reached an engorged large B/potential small C and am getting bigger by the day. I've been doing NBE for around a month and a half.

Herbs

Firstly, I tried the herbs method before anything else. I'd taken Fennugreek, Flaxseed, DHA, and MSM with a Multi to help it dissolve. I've noticed alot of people don't mention whether or not they do this and this may be why some people don't get results.

I'd done that on it's own for three weeks and I could tell a slight difference in my chest, and a massive difference in my butt, hips, and stomach. I already have a large butt and hips but these made it almost twice as big. It was a nightmare. My hips hung over large seats and my butt kept hitting things when I tried to move anywhere -_-. (My boyfriend loved my new, ridiculous ass, but neither he nor I were too jazzed on the rest.) I'd just lost alot of excess weight and was not happy. Not to mention my stomach looked absolutely pregnant. Like a few months in pregnant. The herbs absorbed well and they certainly made things grow, but nothing I wanted. My pants went from a 7 to an 11 and my eating habits did not change. I'm still working off the excess. My size 9 pants are still snug. I believe that the first 3 are the main culprits because I've taken MSM off and on for joint pain and noticed no growing symptoms in bad places.

Incidentally, I've started using liquid flaxseed oil topically, with and without massage I may reconsider taking MSM by itself though to aid in growth.

Massage
I've tried both chiyomilk's and the deer massage and have preference for the latter. Chiyomilk's results seem to dissapear while I go to sleep and I like the soreness the deer massage gives. I also use flaxseed oil to massage with. This swelling had dissipated every time I've washed, but it dissapears less and less. I've also noticed that sweating helps it alot.

Icyhot
I heard that this was supposed to help alot with flaxseed so I tried it right away, eager for some noticeable swelling. Shockingly, though, my breasts actually SHRANK. Flaxseed filled it back out a bit when I put some on top but I didn't notice any crazy swelling. I did get growing pains when I started to sweat though. I haven't tried it again because of the smell and fear of another shrinkage.

Binaural Beats and Beyond
Towards the end of my herb regiment, I found this binaural beat by Ascension Archangel. The first time, and many times after that I'd felt a tingling in chest unlike anything I could remember. I'd done this one many times a day while meditating for a few weeks on, eventually adding other things after ending the herbs and noticed an honest growth.

Eventually I found this one as well, which I've grown to like even more. I listen to both multiple times a day.

It was then I added in the hypnosis videos I'd been seeing around youtube as well. I'd found the popular ones that are located off of youtube but I did not are for their sessions. My first and favorite is petitmorte's hypnosis which I now listen to once in a while because of the length. My breasts always feel bigger right after listening which I LOVELOVELOVE.

I've done a few more here and there, but this is my new favorite alternate because of the method, the length, and the results.

This is also a great hypnosis video if you have the 10 minutes to play this video twice. My breasts always respond to it.

I've also tried listening to subliminal sounds while working on other things, and they work. But they work alot slower than the other things I use. If I use them, I try to mix them with other tones. I also have them on my mp3 player for emergencies.

Then I tried Boobster Xtreme which I play on top of a binaural and the video below 5-25 times a day and it feels like my breasts are exploding. I always make sure to do breaks in between for optimum results.

Then, recently, I wasent able to feel the tingles in my breast. They all just stopped working except for boobster. So then I found this which I play for a minute by itself and then run behind hypnosis and other videos and my breasts are responding like never before!

They are bigger then they have ever been and they just keep growing and growing! If anyone else has anything to add or any questions, feel free to respond. I hope I've helped you in some way.

Rockmelon
Rockmelon works. I've noticed swelling with rockmelon. I've also seen the video on how it's created. It uses distorted sounds of a crying baby, which means its most likely milk that's causing the swelling. Which also means when you stop using it or stop responding to it, your breasts will shrink smaller than what they were. I stopped using this and noticed a big shrinkage in my breasts just before they'd stopped responding.

Estrogen and Progesterone videos
Estrogen will make you gain weight like crazy everywhere. Progesterone raises estrogen. Use at your own risk. Listening to an estrogen video once was enough to my my stomach, hips, and butt feel like jello again.

NOTICE
You need to stay hydrated and you need plenty of rest for these to work optimally. You also need breaks throughout the day. These work off of your own internal functions. Also, do not listen to any of these all together for more than 6 hours. It will actually start to work counter to what you want!
YOU ALSO NEED TO BE CAPABLE OF MEDITATION AND RELAXATION. IF YOU CAN'T EVEN DO THIS PARTIALLY THEY WILL NOT WORK AS INTENDED. There are videos on achieving relaxation and meditation, and playing the longer petitmorte video will help achieve this as well.

Interesting!
Following.

Quick update for Flaxseed Oil, MSM, and Note for Hypnosis/etc

Flaxseed
Absorption works 1000x's better just after shower. Cold temperatures make it really thick and hard to absorb too. Sometimes I rub it on before work and let it absorb throughout the day and find that causes signs of growth throughout the day.

MSM
Started taking 3-3xs daily because, for some reason, its easier for me to commit to than 2-3xs. I have had some internal bleeding this morning, but it could be from anything. MSM is not known for causing this so I'll be continuing. My stomach is looking a little flabby this morning, but this could be from anything too.

Hypnosis/Beats/Tones
When you suddenly stop feeling the swelling/pain/signs of growth/ stop your session. You have overdone it and you will loose your swelling. I never do more than 6 hours on principle but sometimes I can't make it past 3 with a break. Don't overwork your body or you'll pay for it.

Hi Orangepeels!

Thanks for all the links!

Xo, Soli

I wanted to update with my favorite subliminal (besides Boobster). This user has others, but I always feel a tingling or a chill when this one is playing. (Especially when used layered like boobster.)

This one, which you need to both watch and listen, makes my bra feel a little tighter too.

Some comments also report growth, which is one of the most important things I look for before using anything so that's a good sign. Always read the comments before using stuff like this! Sometimes adverse effects are reported like cellulite and gain in other places!
Big Grin 

Thank you for the links! I tried the first two links during work . I definitely felt something and kept feeling it on and off throughout the rest of the day. I measured myself out of curiosity and I think I gained 1/4"!!! It's not much but as long as it stays and keeps on growing, I'm happy.

When someone says that they only gained 1/4 of an inch (especially, quickly), I start to wonder if I have forgotten what 1/4 of an inch is. Girl, that is a greeeeeaaaat start and you better celebrate it! "Only!?" You better ban that word from your NBE growth vocabulary in this case, girl!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon