Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Any body with pain in ovaries/testicles, libido loss after using BO

(05-06-2015, 04:46 AM)sp2000 Wrote:  
(04-06-2015, 05:49 AM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  Because in old native american culture and others alike would consume these glands to increase fertility. Do some research.
Are you afraid someone may be affected? Personally. I have not as I am not in any relationship. I can tell you, I pump more juice" on it than when I'm not on it. Libido is up as well.

Since when old native american got that advanced as to get extract of Bovine ovarie?. Did they have labs? if you are talking that they were eating, then it is irrelevant as after cooking everything changes.

If you read actual historical notes or archived materials on these people, you'll find many consumed a paleo or "caveman" style diet. Much of the meat and organs were consumed raw as well as dehydrated. Its not advanced rocket science of any kind. From fish eggs/ ovaries to bull or deer testes, these were highly regarded foods for nourishment and it had been known for ages among them. They knew exactly how to increase fertility. Not everything was cooked all the time.

Even animals know what's top choice in the meat department. Ever watch discovery or wild Nat Geo, animal planet? What is the first the leader of the pack takes? The organ meats.

Are you worried about BOs effects on fertility?

I am still not satisfied. there are claims about certain herbs which are also claimed to have been used by native americans for centuries. One such herb is Saw Palmetto, which is touted as God send herb on many websites. I have seen countless posts on different forum of boys and girls who have destroyed their lives after using this herb.Many of them have lost their fertility to different extent. Boys have got gynecomastia and shrunken testicles.Their Testosterone level have dropped to bottom. Girls are having similar sides. But you will never see sides by websites selling this. you will learn the sides when you go on hair loss forums and then you see eye opening stories there.

That's just it, everything consumable in larger amounts needed by the body can be a poison. If you are experiencing sides from bo or anything you are taking, you should abstain. Every person is different in how they metabolize these substances. Sp can indeed be one persons poison and another's nourishment.

I do fine on sp long term, just get cellulite if taken too much.

(06-06-2015, 03:50 AM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  That's just it, everything consumable in larger amounts needed by the body can be a poison. If you are experiencing sides from bo or anything you are taking, you should abstain. Every person is different in how they metabolize these substances. Sp can indeed be one persons poison and another's nourishment.

I do fine on sp long term, just get cellulite if taken too much.

So you don't have any scientific explanation. I think since BO will bring down FSH/LH it will induce infertility. There is scientific basis what I am saying here
http://www.reproduction-online.org/conte...3.full.pdf

Everything is hearsay without an individual's hormone panel, being followed on a consistent basis.
If you have money to spend, keep up with the medical aspect by routinely checking your hormones. Use minimal supplements at a time and stop if you find negative impact to your hormones, regardless of if your physical goals are improving.

(10-06-2015, 01:36 AM)noodlez Wrote:  Everything is hearsay without an individual's hormone panel, being followed on a consistent basis.
If you have money to spend, keep up with the medical aspect by routinely checking your hormones. Use minimal supplements at a time and stop if you find negative impact to your hormones, regardless of if your physical goals are improving.

thanks for your response but I want to know if there is someone who used Bovine ovary extract based formula (100% pure extract, no herb mixed in it) for longer time and have kids. I want to know impact on fertility.

I would like to see more responses from mothers who are past users of BO extract. I am sure someone will come with detail experience about how his fertility got affected in a positive or negative way.

From lack of response what should I conclude that after using Bovine extract women get infertile?

Hypothesizing...
Perhaps if on it long enough, the ovaries double in size,;making a woman very fertile. If so, could it be Kong sized eggs from Kong sized ovaries?

Possible multiple egg fertilization at once? Fraternal births?

While pregnant, could the giant ovaries be squashing other organs?

Infertility? No. I highly doubt that since its food for the ovaries. They become thriving glands.

(27-06-2015, 08:08 AM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  Hypothesizing...
Perhaps if on it long enough, the ovaries double in size,;making a woman very fertile. If so, could it be Kong sized eggs from Kong sized ovaries?

Possible multiple egg fertilization at once? Fraternal births?

While pregnant, could the giant ovaries be squashing other organs?

Infertility? No. I highly doubt that since its food for the ovaries. They become thriving glands.

Omg, that sounds so sick Tibetan. I dont understand that you guys who take BO arent freaking out taking something like that..
I would really never even consider to take Bo/Cow hormones, what if you get baby's with birth defects after taking BO, I would feel bad about BO forever then..Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon