Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Any body with pain in ovaries/testicles, libido loss after using BO

When glands atrophy, they shrink. When they are fed, they grow. The key is to keep it balanced somewhere in between. But unless you haf a way to ultrasound, yes, it can be very risky, assuming you are already very healthy there.

(27-06-2015, 08:08 AM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  Hypothesizing...
Perhaps if on it long enough, the ovaries double in size,;making a woman very fertile. If so, could it be Kong sized eggs from Kong sized ovaries?

Possible multiple egg fertilization at once? Fraternal births?

While pregnant, could the giant ovaries be squashing other organs?

Infertility? No. I highly doubt that since its food for the ovaries. They become thriving glands.

Tibetan what do you know about saw palmetto doing the same thing, "enlarging wasted organs" or so ive read. Is it the same thing you think? Hence my reluctance to take it although I really wanted to try as its a convalescence tonic for rebuilding strength and appetite.

(27-06-2015, 06:20 PM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  When glands atrophy, they shrink. When they are fed, they grow. The key is to keep it balanced somewhere in between. But unless you haf a way to ultrasound, yes, it can be very risky, assuming you are already very healthy there.

But once they've grown then what? Then your egg might be adjusting its size to the new size off your ovaries and How do you get them smaller then?
But you are making this safe by ultrasounds you're saying, but I wonder under what medical reason do you get yourself checked? Because in my country they wouldnot agree somebody taking BO with al these risks and ''abusing'' the regular system for checkups which wouldnt've been neccesary without BO..Do your doctor(s) know that?
I have respect for your big balls to dare trying this..Tongue

Can we be on the main question here? would BO make a woman infertile?
or let put put is this way, if someone who was infertile got fertile after using BO and got pregnant. I think if BO enhances fertility then it should be in main media and many fertility clinics would be using it.

(28-06-2015, 03:26 AM)sp2000 Wrote:  Can we be on the main question here? would BO make a woman infertile?
or let put put is this way, if someone who was infertile got fertile after using BO and got pregnant. I think if BO enhances fertility then it should be in main media and many fertility clinics would be using it.

Maybe stop being so rude and expecting the girls here to do all your field work.

(28-06-2015, 03:28 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(28-06-2015, 03:26 AM)sp2000 Wrote:  Can we be on the main question here? would BO make a woman infertile?

Maybe stop being so rude and expecting the girls here to do all your field work.
"Like"

(27-06-2015, 08:06 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
Perhaps if on it long enough, the ovaries double in size,;making a woman very fertile. If so, could it be Kong sized eggs from Kong sized ovaries?

Infertility? No. I highly doubt that since its food for the ovaries. They become thriving glands.

Ihave actually never come across that. Really? That sounds strange. I'm taking so again. Maybe Lotus knows about that. Where did you read it?

Tibetan what do you know about saw palmetto doing the same thing, "enlarging wasted organs" or so ive read. Is it the same thing you think? Hence my reluctance to take it although I really wanted to try as its a convalescence tonic for rebuilding strength and appetite.

(28-06-2015, 04:39 AM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  

Ihave actually never come across that. Really? That sounds strange. I'm taking so again. Maybe Lotus knows about that. Where did you read it?

a few different sites I read it. Conflict being it either enlarges as a side effect per say OR it normalises size if atrophied...

(28-06-2015, 04:39 AM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  

I would like to take sp again though and its used as a treatment for pcos as a recognised herb for women so it must be good

ELLACRAIG
how long have you used SP in the past?
did you experience any sides while on SP?
what was your dosage, 320 mg or 160 mg? was it liquid or powdered form?
I am sorry I was not trying to be rude in my earlier post. Simply English is not my first language and many times I make mistakes.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon