Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Any body with pain in ovaries/testicles, libido loss after using BO

(28-06-2015, 08:28 PM)sp2000 Wrote:  ELLACRAIG
how long have you used SP in the past?
did you experience any sides while on SP?
what was your dosage, 320 mg or 160 mg? was it liquid or powdered form?
I am sorry I was not trying to be rude in my earlier post. Simply English is not my first language and many times I make mistakes.

Hi.
That's ok.
I took 160mg x 2 daily for a while and then I took 320mg capsule once daily.
From memory I do think I was having some ovary pain after taking the saw palmetto so I never really took it for long. I DID however get pimples whenever I took it which is rare for me. That could be because its a rich nutrient not necessarily hormones.
But I suspect it was more "in my head" that I was experiencing ovary pain and given that saw palmetto is used to treat polycystic ovaries and is a potential anti estrogen I cant see how it would affect your ovaries. That's just my opinion however, I have no real knowledge of SP.

so how long did you use it?
also any change in libido during and after stopping it?

(29-06-2015, 03:45 AM)sp2000 Wrote:  so how long did you use it?
About 3,months first try. No success and no change in libido at all before or after.

(28-06-2015, 03:26 AM)sp2000 Wrote:  Can we be on the main question here? would BO make a woman infertile?
or let put put is this way, if someone who was infertile got fertile after using BO and got pregnant. I think if BO enhances fertility then it should be in main media and many fertility clinics would be using it.

I think your main question is too hard to answer, thats why many in this thread are going off topic, including you yourself. I also think that you are mixing up two spectrums here. Alternative healing and regular healing, A fertility clinic would never use BO, Gingko biloba, fenugreek or manchurian ginseng, They can all enhance your fertility. But they are herbs and there´s no money in there, so fertility clinics use synthecics created by the pharmaceutical industry. They do their own research, It are two different worlds. And I think you know that, otherwise you wouldnt have placed your question on breastnexus, You could´ve asked your doctor about BO. But he probably dont know a shit about that.
You are comparing apples with pears. Why isnt NBE in the media instead off breast augmentation surgery? Its a stupid question which comes down to one thing, money. I'm sorry for your wife(or whatever the reason is you want to know this) but I dont think anybody in here can answer this question for you.

That's actually well said. I'll post my experience if I ever get pregnant.

(29-06-2015, 11:34 PM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  That's actually well said. I'll post my experience if I ever get pregnant.

thanks. I think you are on BO right? how do you feel daily? any energy boost, libido change etc etc?

(29-06-2015, 06:30 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
About 3,months first try. No success and no change in libido at all before or after.

So you are going to use saw palmetto again? Please if you decide to, don't forget to update this thread.

(30-06-2015, 12:57 AM)sp2000 Wrote:  
(29-06-2015, 06:30 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

So you are going to use saw palmetto again? Please if you decide to, don't forget to update this thread.

Not at this stage but I will update here if I do.

(29-06-2015, 11:34 PM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  That's actually well said. I'll post my experience if I ever get pregnant.

Yeh if the time is there please let us know if the baby is healthy and doesnt have 4 stomachs or cow spots.

(30-06-2015, 02:31 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  

Yeh if the time is there please let us know if the baby is healthy and doesnt have 4 stomachs or cow spots.
lol @ Hannah Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon