Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Made my own Breast/Butt Cream...how long to keep it on?

I attempted to make my own breast/butt cream today. I think I made enough to use twice a day for 2 months. I used the following ingredients:

Main Ingredients
Motherwort (30,000 MG)
Pueraria Mirifica (30,000 MG)
Fenugreek (30,000 MG)
L-Arginine (30,000 MG)
Biotin (100,000 MG)
Progesterone (500 MG)

Minor Ingredients
Black Cohosh (2,500 MG)
Dong Quai (2,500 MG)
Passion Flower (2,500 MG)
Red Rasberry (2,500 MG)
Licorice (2,500 MG)
Chamomile (2,500 MG)
Saw Palmetto (2,500 MG)
Wild Yam (2,500 MG)
Cramp Bark (2,500 MG)
Butternut (2,500 MG)
Kelp (2,500 MG)

Mixing Base
Flax Oil (450,000 MG)
Vitamin E Cream (110,000 MG)

The cream turned out chunky and green/brown with a very strong scent of Motherwort (kind of smells like marijuana plants). I know I can not where this all day, due to the fact my chest and bottom will be Green, and some people might think I am carrying marijuana, lol.

So my question is : How long do I need to keep this mixture on my chest before it is absorbed through my skin?

Thanks

You're actually going to want to rub it in until you can't see it anymore, like a lotion. I'd recommend only putting on a finger full at a time to guarantee you can absorb it all and prevent waste. If your skin is still green after that somehow and it bothers you, you may want to only apply it at night and wash it off in the morning.

Also if the smell is a big deal, you should consider adding a perfume to your mixture or upping the dosage of lavender(an excellent oil that some studies claim have caused breast growth in men and people on here have claimed results too) or fenugreek oil.

This is just a side thing, but you should also consider adding cocoa butter to your cream. It's known to fatten the cells and really add a boost. You already have the vitamin E to keep it absorbed too. Smile

And You should probably take a spoon or a mixer or blender even and get those chunks crushed because the chunks are not mixed and they will not absorb like that. I use the spoon myself and crush any excess chunks with my fingers when I'm applying.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon