Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Less swelling when nipples are taped.

Hi all,

I am currently using kangzhu medium cups and pump. I do not wish to enlarge my nipples too much so I have tried taping them but I don't seem to get as good swelling at all. When I don't use the tape I almost fill the cups which are 8 inches in depth. When I use tape I struggle to get to 6 inches. Has anyone else had this problem? Also has anyone had serious issues with their nipples enlarging too much when pumping? I am thinking of just not taping them down now.

Thanks,

Mhairi

(03-05-2015, 12:59 PM)Mhairi5662 Wrote:  Hi all,

I am currently using kangzhu medium cups and pump. I do not wish to enlarge my nipples too much so I have tried taping them but I don't seem to get as good swelling at all. When I don't use the tape I almost fill the cups which are 8 inches in depth. When I use tape I struggle to get to 6 inches. Has anyone else had this problem? Also has anyone had serious issues with their nipples enlarging too much when pumping? I am thinking of just not taping them down now.

Thanks,

Mhairi

it may APPEAR that youre not getting as much swelling by taping them down, when you look down and nipples aren't taped you can see a lot more tissue enlarging so I think its an illusion. personally id keep taping them down, nipples/areolas etc do stretch by breastfeeding so you noogle and stretch them even more, been there done that! not nice.

Ella is right, I've been there to because the tape didnt stayed on it so I removed it..wish i could be there again to make it undone. But been there and done that as well unfortunately.Sad

Thanks for that ladies I'll keep on taping them then and see how I go. I really wouldn't want to enlarge my nips very much <3

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon