Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

WHAT HAPPENED TO MEDPLEX (ULTRABREAST)?!

Sad 

Hey all!
I was going to restart my NBE journey by ordering for Ultrabreast since I have been really inconsistent for the past few months. Ultrabreast has worked for me (could have been swelling) in the short amount of time that I have used it (2 months, 2 bottles) but when I tried to search for Medplex, its GONEEEEE HuhHuhHuh

Can anyone shed some light as to what may have happened?! I'm starting to feel paranoid that the source of BO may have been tainted and I still have two FULL bottles (I wanted to be stocked up so I would be motivated to take them consistently) but now I'm just paranoiddddd.

side note: I searched for "Medplex UltraBreast" and a couple of sites do sell them online but one is on backorder and the other one is a B2B sort of site so I probably can't buy it even IF its safe DodgyDodgyDodgyDodgy

He sold his conpany, I think someone in his family was very I'll at the time.

The bo you have is fine. I have some bo tonic that's worked well for me. I've used both med plex and Bountiful.

You can always use swansons.

(03-05-2015, 08:53 PM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  He sold his conpany, I think someone in his family was very I'll at the time.

The bo you have is fine. I have some bo tonic that's worked well for me. I've used both med plex and Bountiful.

You can always use swansons.

well that's a relief Blush Could you tell me where you found this out? Thanks Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon