Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

When to know you should switch programs?

Hey Ella, where have you read that BO causes infertility in women? Because I've read that concerning men but for women I've read that it improves fertility.

(08-05-2015, 09:51 AM)AquaA Wrote:  Hey Ella, where have you read that BO causes infertility in women? Because I've read that concerning men but for women I've read that it improves fertility.

Hey aqua.
Look ive only "read"" girls on here saying it so I haven't researched that at all. I worry about Bo cause of the organ enlargement aspect but I could be wrong.
I just googled this briefly but Im sure you've done all this anyway
https://www.google.co.nz/?gws_rd=ssl#q=b...de+effects

So yeh I could be way off base Smile

ahh when I researched they mostly said it's good for fertility and other websites said its better not to take it incase it has prions the cause of mad cow disease. The ovary enlargement is a side effect for a long term use but short one, so far it's considered safe. I honestly love BO. It's definitely making me grow and it agrees so much with my body. I have a regular 32 day cycle, very red healthy looking blood too and my skin is looking great, I really don't want to give it up hehe but I won't take it for more than 8 months and I wouldn't recommend anyone to take it for longer than a year since theres barely any info on it.
Sweets93, id recommend you stick to this program since it's working for you, add saw palmetto if you'd like, i think it has helped in making my skin look so nice.

Hey AquaA, thanks for the advice. Did you ever get any lumps while on BO? And would you recommend I still take it while I have a lump in my breast? My right breast has always been smaller/more muscle-y than my left one, so I don't know. I am not sure if it's because of BO or because I started my period, since I read that hormone fluctuations could result in some lumps.

My breasts are feeling some pains and tingles sometimes, unless the lump could be some boobie growth? lol

I'll just see if the lump is still there after my period goes away, if so I have a doctor's appt on the 27th so I'll get it checked then. Don't want to spend ay more on doctor visits -_-

My breasts always get lumpy in the end of my cycle on luteal phase and beginning of my period, then by the end of my period the swelling goes and they get much smaller than usual. How I know that the lumps are just due to hormonal changes is by massaging, usually 5 mins in my massage the swelling goes noticeably down and my boobs get jellylike. You should check for lumps after your period when you're on follicular phase.
Hope its all going well with you x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon