Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Coconut oil and growing pains!

Hi! I have started it only 4 days ago but I have been feeling pains in my breasts throughout the day since I have started massaging 300 rotations with virgin coconut oil that I bought at the health food store! Coconut oil is excellent cause when you rub your hands together for massage it get the oil warm and helps keep your hands warm through the massage. I try to do it at least once a day. I will be adding fenugreek seed tea tomorrow to my routine. I will report back if I notice anything happening. I will say I feel and see fullness in my breasts more than 4 days ago and I'm not even close to my time of the month! Awesome! Give it a go and let me know!

(07-05-2015, 08:49 PM)cutelilbunnie Wrote:  Hi! I have started it only 4 days ago but I have been feeling pains in my breasts throughout the day since I have started massaging 300 rotations with virgin coconut oil that I bought at the health food store! Coconut oil is excellent cause when you rub your hands together for massage it get the oil warm and helps keep your hands warm through the massage. I try to do it at least once a day. I will be adding fenugreek seed tea tomorrow to my routine. I will report back if I notice anything happening. I will say I feel and see fullness in my breasts more than 4 days ago and I'm not even close to my time of the month! Awesome! Give it a go and let me know!

Glad to hear you're making some progress! Get back to us with an update Smile

I am happy to report that after starting this, I am still feeling pains and today noticed fullness!! Smile Period is in 9 days so I will let ya know if it remains...

hello, how are you doing with coconut oil ?, You have grown breasts ?

(07-05-2015, 08:49 PM)cutelilbunnie Wrote:  Hi! I have started it only 4 days ago but I have been feeling pains in my breasts throughout the day since I have started massaging 300 rotations with virgin coconut oil that I bought at the health food store! Coconut oil is excellent cause when you rub your hands together for massage it get the oil warm and helps keep your hands warm through the massage. I try to do it at least once a day. I will be adding fenugreek seed tea tomorrow to my routine. I will report back if I notice anything happening. I will say I feel and see fullness in my breasts more than 4 days ago and I'm not even close to my time of the month! Awesome! Give it a go and let me know!

whoa!! I just found some coconut oil today...hmmm i'll give it a try...will be startng frm tomorrow...well have u had any results yet?? Happy growing..Smile

Hi! I was just wondering how you've been doing with the coconut oil? Smile

(08-05-2015, 07:06 PM)cutelilbunnie Wrote:  I am happy to report that after starting this, I am still feeling pains and today noticed fullness!! Smile Period is in 9 days so I will let ya know if it remains...

Hi, iam new here and doing a lot of reading. I am curious to know how the Coconut oil is working and if you are using and doing anything else with this?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon