Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pink Electric Massager From Ebay...

Okay so I ordered this from ebay... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320453644165&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

as soon as I got it I tried it out, it has 10 speed levels and 10 power levels, it also has different modes of how it massages, and I got to the 3rd level on speed and 3rd level on power, anything above that was too uncomfortable for me... now firstly my areolas are big, the pads are adjustable like a belt, I had then on the last notches and the pads were still somewhat on my nipples! And I'm a small C, I'm a 32C. So you'd probably have to be an A or AA to go on the smaller notches.

Okay now for the review of this thing...

I really liked it! I liked the first mode, and I believe the 4th one? It doesn't really come with good instructions on use, so I winged it. The timer for this this thing turns it off within 15 min of use, so I suspect you do 15 min sessions. I turned it back on and went to do it 15 more min and found out why! It was sooo uncomfortable even on level 1!!!!

So it definitely made a difference, my breasts were tingling and had growing pains the entire day after

Now for the bad news... the next day I went to use it and it broke Sad it's cheap so I got what I paid for... the plug part wasn't working right. So only got one use out of it. I emailed the seller to tell them the problem. They said they would refund me or send a replacement. I opted for the replacement since I did like my first session with it. I think this would be better than me manually massaging. So once I receive the replacement I will let yall know if it works. This thing would be awesome if it was better made! I would pay $50 for a well made one that would last! Hmm maybe I should write some electro type companies and tell them hahaha.

Last time I ordered it took a month for shipping, but with my location everything takes 2 to 6 weeks, sometimes 8 weeks to get here. So it wasn't a bad time to wait considering. So will report back when I receive the replacement.

Mine just arrived this morning. I thought the principle is the same as a TENS machine. My daughter just had some physio on her foot a few weeks ago and part of the treatment was with a TENS unit to stimulate blood flow to the area to repair damaged cells and bring pain relief. It is also very warming, and the tingling sensation after the session feels like they are "alive" for a good 20 minutes or more! I read the critics comment somewhere on the forum who mentioned how funny it seemed to "shock your boobs", well, I guess it is funny. But there is method to the madness so to speak. I don't know if it would be more beneficial than a good hand massage or manual exercises. I got up to level five on each of the three modes starting at level 2 and increased the intensity with each 15 minute round, and found it quite bearable, but I couldn't do anything else- I couldn't think straight, it is quite distracting, but sort of nice at the same time if you like your boobs being firmly grasped and massaged and tingled ;-) The inter costal muscles (between the ribs) also were getting a good contraction, and the upper most muscles in my abdominal area. So at the very least you will work some muscles that will help support growing breast tissue in another way to regular chest firming exercises, and can be done discreetly if you operate it carefully ;-)
Mine only cost $17 including postage down under from Hong Kong and 3 weeks to arrive, so if it doesn't work it is no big deal compared to the other things I am willing to try to fill these babies up again to their former breastfeeding glory. Anyway, it is amusing, but if it stimulates lots of blood flow to the area needed what have you got to lose. TENS units have been used for a long time.

WOW, this thing really is selling for cheap. Could you guys keep us updated on your growth and how things are going for you?? I'd be willing to give it a try for that price if you really get some growth from it.

hi every 1, ive just made an account, im usually on the noogleberry forum but thought id take a lookover here,
anyways after reading anastasias post ive just bought the pink massager from ebay, £8.99 and free postage.
hopefully will recieve it this week but we will see!!
i will let you know how i get on and if i get any of those boobie pains with it. Heart

This is a pretty great little device, I posted about it several times on the old forum.

I don't think you can achieve growth from it, but definately lift and firming, plus it stimulates the breast, which is always good to allow blood flow and circulation.

--Sissy

I agree with Sissy2345, I doubt there will be any growth from it, at least anything significant compared to the suction devices. I think it is great for blood flow, they feel fuller after using the massager, and firmer and dare I say toned, but I don't think it would be permanent as it can't tighten the (coopers - i think??) ligaments, as far as I can figure. It would have to massage the lymph out of the breast too, with the pulsing especially noticeable on the stronger settings, that is a good thing for breast health as good hand massage will do.

Lilac

will prob recieve it soon mabe tomorrow but just incase any 1 knows, "does it work like those slender tone thinggys by shocking the pec muscles, or does it just vibrate?"

I'm not sure what a slender tone is, but it does contract the muscles and sounds like a TENS machine thingy. For me it contracts beyond the pecs, and around the intercostal muscles also, upper abs. But I don't know that it would be more effective than push-ups, just different, so I do those as well as the arm raise squeezes. (I've breastfed 6 bubbas and need to keep working on them). There is a mode that feels more like a vibration, mode 2. I find it too tickly on the low setting so I push it up a bit.
Mode 1 is perhaps more like the slap/grab massage technique if you push the setting high enough. My favourite is mode 3, it starts off slow and builds up the squeeze. I've taken it up all the way LOL! But I do have a high tolerance for pain. Totally natural births, no meds etc- except for after pains LOL!
Stock up on aloe vera gel or another conductor, or it will hurt, they only give you enough for one or two goes in the kit. Let us know when you have had a go.

Just start off on the lowest setting and work up to your level of comfort in successive 15 minute rounds.

Lilac

Can someone help me with the operation of this thing???
I've got a flashing fist, straight hand, up hand, and can make the lines around the 15 flash, but cannot seem to make it do anything else. When it turns on I can see all of the other icons available, but I can't make this thing work. HEEELLLLPPPP!!!! Angry

thanks lilac,
yeah a slender tone is for muscle stimulation and contracts various muscles,
o thats good then because i started to panic that it was just some kind of boobie vibrator thinggy.
i can wait to get it now... mabe it will be here in the morning , if not i have to wait untill monday , grrrr, eager eager.

moongoddess is it really that complicated, oh dear

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon