Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pink Electric Massager From Ebay...

OMG,.... i thought id put it on a higher setting, but dont know what happened.. it was pulsing like it did b4 every second.. then it suddenly went MAD....lol.. its wa like i was being electricuted or something, it was buzzing really really fast, and took me by surprise...

please every1, is this normal or is my machine broken?????

i know it has different settings and it a little bit fiddly to get work out the setting and the instructions are worthless....

gemie... if u have been using it on this setting no wonder u have sore ta tas xx i think im gonna need a couple of tubes of gel if this is what it does!!!!!

The person that said they seen the fist but nothing was happening, that's what happened the 2nd time I tried to use mine and I figured out it was a short in the plug part, took it apart and tried to fix it but couldn't. Still waiting on my replacement one *sighs* wish mine wasn't broken, I liked it the one use I got out of it!

I finally got this in the mail today! I had to fiddle around with it for a couple of minutes because it didn't seem to work at first... but anyways, how do you guys stand the other two settings (kneading and squeezing, I think)?!? Oh my god! I can barely take it, with the power and speed setting at one! The first time it went to the kneading setting by itslf, I didn't see it coming and I thought I was being electrocuted ! LOL. I hope I can adjust with time but first timers, beware!!!

Big Grin same here hun, my goss its hard to take, ive only managed setting/strengh 3 on the long buzzing setting and strengh 3 on the pulsing, cant go more than that. and i havent enen tryed to go on the other settings after what happened before.

it was quite funni, it started buzzing REALLY hard and i busrt out yelping , then tryed to take them off with my fingers while it was still buzzing then realised that was a bad idea so eventually pulled out the plug lol, ugghhh owwww.Smile

oh wow i didnt think i would need that much lol and there was me thinking it do a few gos Rolleyes so just standerd aloe vera gel works?

my doesn't work with just one on i think they both have to be touching skin but it doesn't matter that much il just use both Smile

Just got mines today and did my first 15 min. I did the first mode with the fist and back and forth patting. It feels like pulsing and I really like it so far. I really loaded the pads tho cause I was scare of it pulling my skin since some ppl were saying they got rashes from it.

So for those who has more experience with this machine, are there only three modes? That's what Im able to find so far, then of course there's the different strengths. What is the middle, lower (S/P) botton for? I couldn't find a function for it.

I did try the other two modes just to get a feel for them. Yeah, at first it does feel like you're being electrocuted! LOL when I went back to play around with it more, it wasn't as bad since I knew what to expect. Perhaps tomorrow I will see if I can do one of them instead.

I've been using this for over a week now and I'm slowly getting used to it. I can now stand the second setting on about the 4th or 5th strength setting, but I still HATE the third/last setting. Also, you should always use lotion or gel with this, because I find that if I dont, it can feel like really sharp pin pricks (hurts really bad).

moongodess...sounds like you might have a shorted out wire somewhere. try pushing the wire into the contact a bit, or adjusting the position on the 'pad'. i had one of those muscle stim set-ups, and it has a poor contact on one side of the plug. i used an elastic hair-tie to hold it in place for now.

good luck
(i never tried it on my boobs...maybe i will dig it out of the closet) Smile

Hi, can someone explain to me how this thing works? Huh So far I´ve only had electric shocks when I was just trying to program it! The instructions don´t help much... Sad

Yea mine came with no instructions at all really lol I just toyed with it until I figured it out, sorry can't help much.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon