Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE herbs a week every month?

So I have this E-book called Boost Your Bust and it says take your herbs through your menstrual cycle and that's it; which means a week a month. I was wondering if it'd be alright to stop taking the herbs after a week. Do you guys do it the same way or take the herbs all throughout the month? And just take a break every 3 months.

Second thing, if we do stop the herbs, do we continue the massage for the rest of the month?

And not all throughout the month?

Hi all,

I just join in this forum, would you share on what herbs best and safe to grow my breast? I have to get smaller cup size after breast feeding.

I am not sure also about what hormones I mainly have.
I have wide posture, quite hairy arms and leg, so I guess I have quite a lot on man hormones, but unsure what is the name of that hormon and what herbs I should take and I should not take to increase by breast size or at least make it as full as it was before breast feeding

Thanks

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon