Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Back and ready to try again!

Hey, ladies! I started my NBE journey about a year ago but, sadly, I gave up. I realize now that I wasn't going about this the right way. The only supplement I took was Fenugreek and I only massaged once a day. The results I saw were very minimal and temporary, which I think is why I gave up. Just FYI, I'm 21 year old female, have scoliosis, assymetrical and underdeveloped breasts around a 34 B (but I don't really fill it out). Anyway, I've been doing a lot of research and I feel confident that things will be different this time around. Here's the routine I will be on:

Supplements: Fenugreek, Fennel, Red Clover, PM Phytogen Complex (Pueraria Mirifica, Biotin and Folic Acid), Female Hormone Blend SP-7C (Black Cohosh, Dong Quai, Passion Flower, Red Raspberry, Fenugreek, Licorice, Cramp Bark, Chamomile, Saw Palmetto, Wild Yam, Butternut, Kelp) and Neocell Powder 1&3 Collgen.

I also ordered a Noogleberry and plan to use it daily, but I can't be sure of the routine for pumping until I get it, of course! Until then, I plan to massage at least once a day with Alaffia's Antioxident Shea Butter body lotion, which also has vigin Coconut oil and it's also organic! Big Grin

I will continue to update as much as possible and I'd love to hear any opinions of my pending routine and just your personal stories! Especially if you have tried something similar! Big Grin

I've also added Maca and Milk Thistle/Dandelion.

Hey there, so how many of each do you take a day? Congrats on growing by the way!! That's awesome, and do you cycle your PM?

(13-05-2015, 11:41 PM)sweets93 Wrote:  Hey there, so how many of each do you take a day? Congrats on growing by the way!! That's awesome, and do you cycle your PM?

Hi! Here are the dosages I'm taking so far:
Maca- 1/day; 525mg
Fennel- 3/day; 480mg each
Red Clover- 2/day; 800mg total
Female Hormone Blend- 6/day; 920mg in 2

Milk Thistle/Dandelion- 3/day; 300mg Milk Thistle Seed, 240mg Milk Thistle Seed Powdered Extract, 240mg Dandelion Root, 240mg Burdock Root, 180mg Artichoke Leaf

Fenugreek- 4/day; 2.5g total
PM Phytogen Complex- 2/day; 200mcg Folic Acid, 1000mcg B12, 25mcg Biotin, 80mg Pueraria Mirifica

Sorry that's so long but I'm a very detail oriented person! I don't take this all at once obviously. I spread them out evenly over the course of my day. I generally follow the directions on the back and so far, I haven't had any bad side effects. I plan to cycle my PM as I don't want to overload myself, but I just started taking it so I can't say I'm already doing that. I thought if I took a fairly average dose of many different things, it would help balance things out. And thank you for your kind words! Do you have any thoughts or suggestions on the matter?

So how do you spread them out throughout your cycle? i'm pretty interested in taking PM. I'm taking BO at the moment but I think PM might be more beneficial to me, especially since people are scaring me about BO..lol

I think your program looks good, do you think you need any anti-androgens like saw palmetto or spearmint tea?

Well, I haven't worked out the details completely as I haven't been taking them for a full cycle yet. The only thing I really need to cycle is the PM. Everything else is simple enough to take on a regular basis. As for antiandrogens, the Female Hormone Blend I take has Saw Palmetto, Wild Yam and Licorice (as well as many other things, which is listed in the top post). So I feel I have plenty of antiandrogens in my program, but may want to take those herbs separately in the future if my body grows accustomed to the dosages. How long have you been taking BO, and have you seen any good results?

Hey Alicia, welcome againSmile

How's your progress, so good as in the first 2 days?Smile
I can see that this time you are not massaging with PC, and that in the first time you had a good result too with the PC. How's your hormonal situation? Did you test them in between?

Thank you! I think the main reason I've had success is because of a general hormonal imbalance. Since I'm taking a good mixture of everything, it seems to be balancing things out. BUT!! It's like I'm starting puberty all over again! My acne has exploded and I get a little moody here and there. I stopped using PC because it messed up my cycle. I didn't get great results with it, so I didn't have any problems dropping it. Besides, the herbs/supplements I'm taking work to balance my progesterone, estrogen, cortisol, etc. I have not tested my hormones officially, but by taking an online test, it suggested my main issue was high/low cortisol. I plan to have my levels checked when I get a little extra money, but this seems to be working for me.I think they're still growing, but at a much slower rate.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon