Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is noogleberry worth it for long term results?

I looked into herbal NBE routines sometime last year, but then kind of lost interest and was ok with my small size for a while. I measure as a 30C (but the breast tissue is very spread out, I look a lot smaller) and they have slowly increased to that size as I've gained about 15lbs over the last year or so.

Lately I've been wishing my breasts were bigger again, and was reading about the noogleberry. I was getting mixed answers about one thing: does the growth go away if you stop using it?
The website said if you use it consistently for 4 months, the growth should be permanent. Is this true in anyone's experience?

I would really love to give it a go for bigger breasts, but I don't know if I'd find it worth it if I have to continue doing it forever.

Any other information about it is appreciated.

(11-05-2015, 02:19 AM)abaobab Wrote:  I looked into herbal NBE routines sometime last year, but then kind of lost interest and was ok with my small size for a while. I measure as a 30C (but the breast tissue is very spread out, I look a lot smaller) and they have slowly increased to that size as I've gained about 15lbs over the last year or so.

Lately I've been wishing my breasts were bigger again, and was reading about the noogleberry. I was getting mixed answers about one thing: does the growth go away if you stop using it?
The website said if you use it consistently for 4 months, the growth should be permanent. Is this true in anyone's experience?

I would really love to give it a go for bigger breasts, but I don't know if I'd find it worth it if I have to continue doing it forever.

Any other information about it is appreciated.

Have you heard of the noogleberry forum wealth of info over there
U can always ask jenniferlove tho

I did a thorough search of the noogleberry forum and gallery and to me it seemed that in contrasts with brava there were def more "happy" users, but a good amount of the pictures were from men and the photos showed stretched out, hanging skin with um.. nipples pointing straight south (sorry to be so frank). It was not attractive and it def convinced me that brava has some shape or physical mechanism that gives an even pull in all directions while NB is pulling without a doubt in the shape of the tube things. The results look like tying a weight to your breast and leaving it for a week to stretch the skin out and let it hang, rather than to encourage cell growth and permanent volume. There is one woman at the top of the forum with fabulous results attained over several years, and she appears to be biologically female so that's a consideration.

I'd just make sure the results MOST people get with prolonged use are... what you envision for yourself.

Bust Beauty is also worth looking into if the brava cost of 1k USD is out of the question. I will be researching that next but most of what I've read it that it is painful.

I personally dont trust all the things from the Noogleberry forum, I once posted there and about a year later many posts including mine were removed..As well as my account. The forum is in control off the director who also sells the device soo for me thats not objective enough to fully trust on it. Imo its a mixed up nouvel with real and fake results.
Sometimes the director even posts results off other people which imo is weird.
The results posted on breastnexus I fully trust, and what I see from here together with my own experience is that the changes you make will be permanent..the changes I made were ugly bigger nipples+stretched skin+ vein damage+slightly bigger breasts..The last factor I probably reached with eating more and maybe some fennel and flaxseed massages.
For me its the biggest permanent mistake ever, and I have a pretty nice IQ so I'm not a fool talking if I can say myself.

*I am a healthy 23 y.o and became a whole lot off less healthier after the ****berry. Used it 4 times instead off 4 months. After this mind breaking experience I can only say that your body is not a toy.

Oh and i wanted to tell that I have been continuously asking in 2011/2012 even once again in 2013 for scientific prove that this device doesnt harm the health and what happens to the body and the veins at the moment off pumping etcetera She says she didnt have that.. Later in 2013 she started desinging pumps with a gauge meter...Which sure says a lot..It says that pressure can be dangerous.

She never listened to my problems or wanted to do something about my damage because off her bad information supply, she even wanted to send an attorney on me..Funny huh she on me..?Huh It should be the other way around but okay.. Ever since me asking and confronting her she is trying to cover her ass by renewing her website adding a gauge meter on it and saying you should use it for 4 months and even more blabla.

Therefore I LOVE Breastnexus, on this forum we have our own real voice instead off propaganda on marketing level. And as breastnexus shows me, there are a lot less succes stories about that medieval pump then on the ***berry's forum.

(12-05-2015, 05:21 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  Oh and i wanted to tell that I have been continuously asking in 2011/2012 even once again in 2013 for scientific prove that this device doesnt harm the health and what happens to the body and the veins at the moment off pumping etcetera She says she didnt have that.. Later in 2013 she started desinging pumps with a gauge meter...Which sure says a lot..It says that pressure can be dangerous.

She never listened to my problems or wanted to do something about my damage because off her bad information supply, she even wanted to send an attorney on me..Funny huh she on me..?Huh It should be the other way around but okay.. Ever since me asking and confronting her she is trying to cover her ass by renewing her website adding a gauge meter on it and saying you should use it for 4 months and even more blabla.

Therefore I LOVE Breastnexus, on this forum we have our own real voice instead off propaganda on marketing level. And as breastnexus shows me, there are a lot less succes stories about that medieval pump then on the ***berry's forum.
I love that last comment, made me giggle Smile

But yeh when I first got my noogleberry I actually did commit to that pretty well and noogled daily for a good few months. It didn't make any difference and did stretch out my nips as I was ignorant and never thought to tape them down.
Now because I have BAD circulation most likely due to caffeine I think that's why it didn't do a thing for me. Plus I wasnt willing to pump till they were blown up like balloons because I'm afraid that damages your tissues. So just my opinion and I credit others who have done well I really do.
I do noogle sparingly now but very gently and only do it in the hopes it will move stagnant blood out of my boobs and have some sort of detoxing effect much like "cupping therapy"

Lol haha, I just needed to throw that out there because I just became so angry and scared after using that stupid thing that whenever somebody is asking about it I just need to say that this is not just like taking a herb, popping a pill here or there..
I was ignorant about the tape or maybe I was more naive because I never figured what could happen to our nipples, but now I know you seeDodgy
And Ella I agree with the credits for the nooglers out here who've done well, they are brave imo because I think its very tricky.
I did not really had a choice between no suction or ballooning up, you know? It was either the pump didnt stayed on my breasts or the pump sucked itself like a jelly fish on my chest..

And if I can only reach one person, make him aware and careful when they use the NB pump or imo even better make them aware off not using it and be happy and proud with the nice tight breast skin and nipples they have, And just choose for safer breast enhancements... Then at least my experience wasnt for nothing.
And who knows I maybe never have to hear that name which starts with an N and ends on a y again, which would make me a more happy woman. Instead off me thinking what kind off society is this, woman who get other women to use that thing without warning each other for it..

Oh and the detoxing, which I think is quite helpfull I do with hot cold showers as you might already know:p

I think it really depends on where you are starting out.
I had constricted breasts but a decent amount of tissue due to back and forth weight loss and gain.
The noogleberry returned my breasts to the size they were previously and then some. It also improved the shape.
I noogled 30-60 minutes a day , daily from July14 to January15. I stopped noogling from januay to April as I was working more hours and saw no loss in growth aside from residual swelling. I am noogling again and continue to see results slowly but surely.
there have been many studies done on external tissue expansion since internal tissue expanders pose health risks, and they say that so long as you stay below 200(I can't remember the form of measurement, but I'm sure it's the same as the NB pump with gauge) you will see no negative impact. They also said that the documented negative effects only went as far as blisters.
so I'm confident that my noogleberry is working for me, will continue to work for me, is safe and will not require maintenance sessions once I have reached my goal.
you can find me on the NB forums as Noodle

I think it depends on your body..
I started in february with a hopeless AAA cup
and now i have nice A cup. To me noogling and massaging saved my insecurities when it comes to my breasts but then again i didn't have any problems with sagging, enlarged nipples or vein dammage. Also i'm a busy student so i noogle about once or twice a week and i haven't lost my results so far Wink
Anyway, you should listen to your body and keep doing some research. Good luck!

Thanks everyone for the replies! I had only done a little bit of research before I ordered it, and I guess I will have to do more before it arrives. Thanks for the warnings hannah, I want to at least try to get my money's worth so I will try to be smart and safer about how I pump, and stop if I notice any effects I don't like.

I don't hate my breasts, I really like their shape and nipples. I really don't want to mess up my breasts somehow or stretch out the nipples. I just wish they were a bit bigger (I was thinking even if the results were not permanent, I would be happy just to have the experience of larger breasts during swelling.)

I hope if I don't overdo it with pumping and tape down my nipples that I won't cause any permanent damage. I'm also planning to get more serious about massage.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon