Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Siam Natural?

(15-05-2015, 12:49 AM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  
(14-05-2015, 10:02 PM)sisik Wrote:  

I ordered some and they are on the way. I will let you know.

Hi Stubbornfemme, how is it going with the Siam Natural PM? Please update bc I am looking into buying PM but unsure of which brand. Thank you!

[Image: Organically_cultivated_Pueraria_mirifica...use_01.jpg]
Hello ladies,
Sorry we didn't find this forum sooner - but we can sure shed some light on just who we are and what we are about.
We read so many bits of misinformation here about the Siam Natural Pueraria mirifica that we thought it would be best to join in and answer any questions you have and share some factual information about Siam Natural organically cultivated Pueraria mirifica.
Our founder is a Thai herbalist who has fifty years experience with the Kwao Krua Kao (Pueraria mirifica) herb. We began selling Siam Natural Pueraria mirifica on-line in 2003 through a Hawaii company www.paradisemoon.com web site. Later we began the www.siamnatural.com website in 2011.

You may be in this forum because you believe that Pueraria mirifica is primarily for breast enlargement and/or firming and enhancement.
The fact is this is only a 'side effect' of the phytochemicals in the herb modulating 'female hormone receptors'.
The herb actually has numerous benefits for people other than breast enlargement - although www.paradisemoon.com was the first global web site to introduce the Pueraria mirifica to the world in 2003 packaged in one ounce zip lock packs of root powder, numerous web sites and foreign entrepreneurs have jumped into mass marketing of this herb primarily for financial gain.
We invite you to read our WordPress blog article;
https://siamnatural.wordpress.com/puerar...hats-fake/

I read one post here where the young lady thought that our scientific document posted on the web site was 57 years old. That's incorrect because the document was dated by the Buddhist calendar Thailand adheres to vs. the Christian or Chinese calendars.

Other questions seem to revolve around the phytochemicala Miroestrol and/or deoxymiroestrol. The fact is that the amount of these photochemicals actually found in the root compound are measured in micro grams. It is NOT the industry standard for measuring potency of the herb. We had to laugh when we read on a Chinese web site that they were offering Pueraria mirifica with 50% Miroestrol. There are tons of bits of lies and misinformation about this herb by individuals motivated by money - including many of the so-called experts who read and embellish the information they find.
Most foreigners cannot read Thai language, and the leading expert in the world is a Thai scientist, Dr.Wichai Cherdshewasart.
A few of his articles are translated here;
http://www.pubfacts.com/author/Wichai+Cherdshewasart

Most of what you'll find on the internet are foreign entrepreneurs bragging on-line about how quick ladies can realize BIG breast enlargement with their brand. Fact is, it's just NOT that way.

The reality is it does in fact enlarge breasts over time for most ladies with continued use if you are purchasing authentic Pueraria mirifca. Many of the commercial products [that I don't need to name] are low grade 'wild crafted' herbs from the mountains, or the wrong species entirely, or food or cosmetic grade Pueraria mirifica extract that is made from the 'wild crafted' herbs. If you read the comparisons on our web page you can see that the content of the main active ingredients is much higher with our organically cultivated strain of green house Pueraria mirifica. See this page;
http://www.siamnatural.com/Pueraria_miri...ua_Kao.htm

Ladies all over the world buy this herb and we ship it daily. Some people write in and say positive things, but the real affirmation is that we have many, many return customers that have been buying for several years. As I said, it's not just for breast enlargement.
You can feel free to email me with any questions at marketing@siamnatural.com

Ms Lai Thararat, herbalist
Marketing department
Siam Industries International
Siam Natural Herbal products
Petchaburi, Thailand

Lai Thararat
Thanks for joining and adding all the great info. Your website is very informative, and you have many interesting products. When I have used up my supply of PM I will looking again at your site.
Bobbi

It's my pleasure to join in this forum. As growers, our approach to Pueraria mirifica is from botanical & scientific attributes of the root tuber herb. Kwao Krua has been used in Thailand for about four hundred years by men & women mostly from the north Hilltribe villagers for it's "fountain of youth' anti-aging benefits.
About ten years ago to became wildly popular with ladies worldwide for its breast enlargement side effects.
Technology has also advanced in leaps and bounds which has enabled us to further examine the specific phytochemical components in the herb.
All of the hoopla generated by the idea of instant larger breasts has caused the flurry of misinformation that you read on various foreign web sites.
When foreigners come to Thailand to purchase the raw materials - they have no idea what they are buying - because you can only identify the authentic species when it flowers for 3 weeks a year - hence, many people end up buying a look-a-like herb root tuber and package it as authentic Pueraria mirifica because the people they bought it from said it was the real thing - with non scientific documents, of course.
The Thai government also got involved in the early 2000's and it is now considered a "national treasure". There was a big law suit several years ago when Japanese businessmen took out a patent on the herb - although it doesn't grow in Japan. Smile
Mother Nature and money aren't always[Image: PM_tubers_Curious_about_800X495bdr.jpg] in sync.

St. Herb and Ainterol are also both genuine produced and sold by Thai people. Could you do a comparison to your two genuine Thai competitors?

Also, we weren't, or at least I wasn't, aware until now that YOU were genuine. Just as an FYI. We've known Ainterol was genuine for a long time, we discovered St. Herb a few years back was genuine. Now you Smile

Competition is good.

(18-01-2016, 01:56 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  St. Herb and Ainterol are also both genuine produced and sold by Thai people. Could you do a comparison to your two genuine Thai competitors?

Also, we weren't, or at least I wasn't, aware until now that YOU were genuine. Just as an FYI. We've known Ainterol was genuine for a long time, we discovered St. Herb a few years back was genuine. Now you Smile

Competition is good.

Ainterol is a US Delaware corporation
http://www.ainterol.ph/
St Herb is a Thai Ltd. company.
To our knowledge, neither of these companies publish the scientific HPLC/COA documents on the Pueraria mirifica they're selling.
It could be they do not have these laboratory documents, or perhaps they choose not to publish this, yet that is the only real means to prove the actual true phytochemical content that you the customer
need to make a fair and accurate product comparison.

Hi. Can you explain the reaction/action your PM has on estrogen levels?
Ie as most of us women are more likely estrogen dominant due to excess environmental xenoestrogens etc is it harmful for those of us who are to consume PM? I think a lot of us fear PM will MAKE us estrogen dominant Sad
I'd heard the right PM can lessen the bad estrogen and raise the good kind? Hopefully you can clear this up. Many thanks.

(18-01-2016, 08:05 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  Hi. Can you explain the reaction/action your PM has on estrogen levels?
Ie as most of us women are more likely estrogen dominant due to excess environmental xenoestrogens etc is it harmful for those of us who are to consume PM? I think a lot of us fear PM will MAKE us estrogen dominant Sad
I'd heard the right PM can lessen the bad estrogen and raise the good kind? Hopefully you can clear this up. Many thanks.

"Our" Pueraria mirifica? We don't own the botanical species - we only organically cultivate it in ideal growing conditions in north Thailand.
The short answer to your question is this;

Human hormone levels begin diminishing for most people in their mid
twenties [for both men and women] so if you are over twenty-five the PM will modulate "female hormone receptors" in female organs restoring your normal female hormone levels. Female hormone receptors for breasts are located in in the deep skin. PM can be applied topically or ingested orally. The use of both methods is more effective for breast enlargement. The raw root tuber of Kwao Krua Kao (Pueraria mirifica) accumulates a wide range of potent phytoestrogens. Miroestrol and deoxymiroestrol, which are unique
to Pueraria mirifica and possess the highest estrogenic activity amongst the known natural phytoestrogenic compounds due to their biochemical structural "similarity to the human estrogenic hormone, estriol" That's the keyword - the cellular structure is similar to estriol. It is NOT a female hormone per se.
When taken as a food supplement or applied to the skin the results are it "modulates female hormone receptors" hence allowing your body to achieve the ultimate balance of your own estrogen levels.
It is NOT estrogen. Smile Btreast enlargement/firming are a "side effect" of this process of "modulating female hormone receptors"..
Since each individual person has different genes and varied body chemistry, what may work successfully for one individual may not work at all for another.

(18-01-2016, 06:45 AM)SiamNaturalOrganics Wrote:  Ainterol is a US Delaware corporation
http://www.ainterol.ph/

Incorrect.

http://mobile.companiess.com/ainterol_co...20575.html

(18-01-2016, 06:45 AM)SiamNaturalOrganics Wrote:  To our knowledge, neither of these companies publish the scientific HPLC/COA documents on the Pueraria mirifica they're selling.
It could be they do not have these laboratory documents, or perhaps they choose not to publish this, yet that is the only real means to prove the actual true phytochemical content that you the customer
need to make a fair and accurate product comparison.

Also incorrect. I know I've seen both of these sheets for both products, and that Ainterol came out on top between them. I don't have the links to them ready but I've seen them, so I know they exist.

well I for one would love to see them, but with the customer service experienced by ainterol I would not be holding my breath

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon