Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Weight gain discussion

(09-06-2015, 05:11 PM)pom19 Wrote:  I am so glad that you are feeling better, and found out what the problem was. Thanks so much for info on Licorice. Banana also has a lot of potassium. <3 POM

Thanks Pom I've been drinking some delicious banana milkshakes with cream after reading this.
I btw dont feel tired anymore since today.Big Grin
I'm also drinking more booze together with eating fat, maybe I'll gain some weight off it. since I usually dont drink much booze.

(11-06-2015, 04:36 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  
(09-06-2015, 05:11 PM)pom19 Wrote:  I am so glad that you are feeling better, and found out what the problem was. Thanks so much for info on Licorice. Banana also has a lot of potassium. <3 POM

Thanks Pom I've been drinking some delicious banana milkshakes with cream after reading this.
I'm also drinking more booze together with eating fat, maybe I'll gain some weight off it. since I usually dont drink much booze.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
I would replace the booze with a glass of 100% red grape juice mixed with 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar and some honey. You will not believe the feeling afterword. It is the wine that will not give you head ache. Smile POM

(11-06-2015, 04:33 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  
(09-06-2015, 08:00 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(09-06-2015, 03:16 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  For anybody who's interested I have a good link with lots off information and researc about LIcorice.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3498851/

I found out that there its not really so to say what the safe doses for Licorice is. Because it depends on several factors..for example how Licorice is getting absorbed in the intestines. But also about how much cortisol and cortihydroson or something like that, and one inhibiting the other but those are very complicated ''Lotus'' parts for me.
They say that 60-70 mg daily is the limit BUT I just took the tea sometimes 2 a day sometimes none but for the least about every other day. The tea was a mix with only 25-30% Licorice in it..so I probly did not even took the max. dose.

They also talk about a ''guinea pig'' who had a nerve thing/paralysis in her face and recoverd 5 months later. They had more off these examples with complications but everybody(luckily) recovered. Some needed potassium replacement to recover. Maybe therefore I'm feeling much better because I did a lemon detox today and yesterday ---> Lemons contain Potassium.
Yeh I thought you said you were only taking the tea and in which case it shouldn't have contained that much licorice, theres a licorice (dgl) where the part that ups your blood pressure is removed. That supplement I have been taking contains 350mgs per pill Shy but it is DGL licorice. Either way it just goes to show how dangerous it and other herbs can be.

Yes I only took the tea..it was no supplement. It only wasnt the purpose to use it for too long but it just tasted so nice and it felt innocent.. My own mistake. But indeed the bloody herbs are not so innocent..
I have respect for the daredevils who take BO, if I read what side-effects that can give.
I also read about the DGL licorice, but read that dgl licorice isnt used for medicinal purpose..So I dont know if its less effective then natural licorice....
Anyhow, since I still have a lot off the tea I'll continue using it only wiht another approachShy

Dgl licorice is the one also used for medicinal purposes without (or less) the side effects, but with that said I don't think its effects on estrogen is any less DGL or just plain on licorice which still worries me Sad

Deglycyrrhised Licorice root extract. Licorice was 1st used in the 1940's for help with stomach ulcers, but side effects of hypertension & fluid retention were noted. Glycyrrhizin (a naturally occurring component) is responsible for these. This lead to the manufacturing of products containing Deglycyrrhised licorice. This product has a glycyrrhizin content of not more than 3%, in a powdered base of PhytO2X, a special blend of natural antioxidants

(11-06-2015, 07:52 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(11-06-2015, 04:33 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  
(09-06-2015, 08:00 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(09-06-2015, 03:16 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  For anybody who's interested I have a good link with lots off information and researc about LIcorice.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3498851/

I found out that there its not really so to say what the safe doses for Licorice is. Because it depends on several factors..for example how Licorice is getting absorbed in the intestines. But also about how much cortisol and cortihydroson or something like that, and one inhibiting the other but those are very complicated ''Lotus'' parts for me.
They say that 60-70 mg daily is the limit BUT I just took the tea sometimes 2 a day sometimes none but for the least about every other day. The tea was a mix with only 25-30% Licorice in it..so I probly did not even took the max. dose.

They also talk about a ''guinea pig'' who had a nerve thing/paralysis in her face and recoverd 5 months later. They had more off these examples with complications but everybody(luckily) recovered. Some needed potassium replacement to recover. Maybe therefore I'm feeling much better because I did a lemon detox today and yesterday ---> Lemons contain Potassium.
Yeh I thought you said you were only taking the tea and in which case it shouldn't have contained that much licorice, theres a licorice (dgl) where the part that ups your blood pressure is removed. That supplement I have been taking contains 350mgs per pill Shy but it is DGL licorice. Either way it just goes to show how dangerous it and other herbs can be.

Yes I only took the tea..it was no supplement. It only wasnt the purpose to use it for too long but it just tasted so nice and it felt innocent.. My own mistake. But indeed the bloody herbs are not so innocent..
I have respect for the daredevils who take BO, if I read what side-effects that can give.
I also read about the DGL licorice, but read that dgl licorice isnt used for medicinal purpose..So I dont know if its less effective then natural licorice....
Anyhow, since I still have a lot off the tea I'll continue using it only wiht another approachShy

Dgl licorice is the one also used for medicinal purposes without (or less) the side effects, but with that said I don't think its effects on estrogen is any less DGL or just plain on licorice which still worries me Sad

Deglycyrrhised Licorice root extract. Licorice was 1st used in the 1940's for help with stomach ulcers, but side effects of hypertension & fluid retention were noted. Glycyrrhizin (a naturally occurring component) is responsible for these. This lead to the manufacturing of products containing Deglycyrrhised licorice. This product has a glycyrrhizin content of not more than 3%, in a powdered base of PhytO2X, a special blend of natural antioxidants

Ah oke then I understood it wrong since Dgl Licorice is in all the Dutch Candy Licorice so I thought thats not medicinal.But however dont be afraid from Licorice, my side effects took several weeks to become as bad as it was so you can kind off see it coming. And when I stopped the Side-effects were gone in just days.And if you dont take it longer then about 2 weeks(low dose) I'm quite sure not a lot off bad can happen. And dont eat too salt...for fluid retention.Also take potassium ofcourse..(:

(11-06-2015, 05:36 PM)pom19 Wrote:  

I would replace the booze with a glass of 100% red grape juice mixed with 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar and some honey. You will not believe the feeling afterword. It is the wine that will not give you head ache. Smile POM

Why grape juice? Makes me thirsty..Yum. I'll try it if I can find Grape Juice..Never saw it.
I already feel energetic when i drunk lemon juice! Is it the same kind off feeling?
No wine for me..to sour, just give me a nice Mexican lemon beer Smile

(12-06-2015, 05:33 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  
(11-06-2015, 05:36 PM)pom19 Wrote:  

Why grape juice? Makes me thirsty..Yum. I'll try it if I can find Grape Juice..Never saw it.
I already feel energetic when i drunk lemon juice! Is it the same kind off feeling?
No wine for me..to sour, just give me a nice Mexican lemon beer Smile
-----------------------------------------------------------------
That drink is only a substitute for alcoholic drink. Alcohol is good for medicinal external use and not for ingestion.

Breast excercise links,just for myself..

https://www.fitnessblender.com/blog/how-...er-breasts

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/health-fitne...s/?slide=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGzY0orIi7Q

weight update 51,8 dry

herb webshop: https://anniesheilzamekruiden.nl/webshop...uur-100-ml

Oops. I'm new here and don't know if this has been discussed here, but I have a question. I'm overweight and beginning a weight loss program. Has anyone had success in using breast enlargement method
s to maintain large breast size as the rest of the body becomes thinner?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon