Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Weight gain discussion

Thanks for the advice Pom, though I already knew that...But since I'm not a bread lover I like to eat what just taste's better..ANd i go gagging from brown bread..Sad
And replacing bread is too difficult.

(25-05-2015, 04:01 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  Thanks for the advice Pom, though I already knew that...But since I'm not a bread lover I like to eat what just taste's better..ANd i go gagging from brown bread..Sad
And replacing bread is too difficult.
------------------------------------------------------
How about a fine sourdough?

I never ate sourdesem bread, so I dont have a clue if I like it.. I just read about that its a lot healthier..
But still I'm afraid.. I had a time in my youth that no one really watched after me and I never lunched or took breakfast because the simple kid-mind just thought well I'm not hungry so I dont need to eat.. So I'm just recently..really...used to eating bread...It was a horrible road because I forgot how it was to eat bread and the structure off it disgusted me for a long time..
Now its getting better and better, and I'm actually kind off like bread(only WHITE) but still I dont dear to take the step to brown bread or bread with seeds..And the name sourdough sounds a bit scary as well..Is het very sour? Or just slightly sour?
I'm interested thoughTongue I will buy one at my next grocery stop(in a week,I just went today) and let you know:p

(25-05-2015, 06:36 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  I never ate sourdesem bread, so I dont have a clue if I like it.. I just read about that its a lot healthier..
But still I'm afraid.. I had a time in my youth that no one really watched after me and I never lunched or took breakfast because the simple kid-mind just thought well I'm not hungry so I dont need to eat.. So I'm just recently..really...used to eating bread...It was a horrible road because I forgot how it was to eat bread and the structure off it disgusted me for a long time..
Now its getting better and better, and I'm actually kind off like bread(only WHITE) but still I dont dear to take the step to brown bread or bread with seeds..And the name sourdough sounds a bit scary as well..Is het very sour? Or just slightly sour?
I'm interested thoughTongue I will buy one at my next grocery stop(in a week,I just went today) and let you know:p
-----------------------------------------------------------------
First of all we need to heal that child. The sourdough bread is not sour at all ( I don't like sour stuff). It makes the best bread for making sandwiches. Yum, Yum.

(25-05-2015, 09:53 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(25-05-2015, 06:36 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  I never ate sourdesem bread, so I dont have a clue if I like it.. I just read about that its a lot healthier..
-----------------------------------------------------------------
First of all we need to heal that child. The sourdough bread is not sour at all ( I don't like sour stuff). It makes the best bread for making sandwiches. Yum, Yum.

Thank you sweet Pom! I'll try it out soon!!

Okay I'm writing some things down here as if this is my program page(which I dont have). Just for myself since I have a hard time to put things in perspective lately..Maybe its the Licorice.

I'm stopping Licorice root, It suppose to boost your estrogen, but it gives me headaches and makes me a totally different person in character which does NOT make me happy but scared of myself.
I did experienced things in my breasts and it feels as if the glandular tissue is replaced for fatty tissue.I can barely feel glandular tissue while my glandulars/milkducts etc. felt really big usually..If anybody can explain me how this could happen,please do it!

I read about some serious side effects from taking Licorice only for about approx. 6 weeks in medicinal dose(whatever that dosage means) and you could even get brain damage from it. So I might take it in future since my quite positive breast experience but not for days in sequence.

I also stop Fennel as it gives me uturus cramps right after I drunk it.
So this probably points out that Fennel is not good for me, for some reasons I dont know since I cant seem to fully understand what Fennel exactly does.
I dont experience anything in my breast after my drinking+massage ritual.

I continue to take Spearmint tea the first 7 days off my cycle.
And I as well continue eating healthy and NBE foods..
I'll add the following breast foods which I ate several months ago but now went lost from my regular shopping list so add it in again: Garlic, Carrots.
I think I should add something that helps boosting my P for now I'll do it with apples. Since reading about Vitex makes me confused.
Wish I could buy White Peony over here. I'll keep searching for alternatives.
Also doing research on Wild yam.

Gained: zero
Lost: Zero
Weight: 52.3

hannah, that's wise of you to listen to your body. <3 POM

(06-06-2015, 07:20 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  Okay I'm writing some things down here as if this is my program page(which I dont have). Just for myself since I have a hard time to put things in perspective lately..Maybe its the Licorice.

I'm stopping Licorice root, It suppose to boost your estrogen, but it gives me headaches and makes me a totally different person in character which does NOT make me happy but scared of myself.
I did experienced things in my breasts and it feels as if the glandular tissue is replaced for fatty tissue.I can barely feel glandular tissue while my glandulars/milkducts etc. felt really big usually..If anybody can explain me how this could happen,please do it!

I read about some serious side effects from taking Licorice only for about approx. 6 weeks in medicinal dose(whatever that dosage means) and you could even get brain damage from it. So I might take it in future since my quite positive breast experience but not for days in sequence.

I also stop Fennel as it gives me uturus cramps right after I drunk it.
So this probably points out that Fennel is not good for me, for some reasons I dont know since I cant seem to fully understand what Fennel exactly does.
I dont experience anything in my breast after my drinking+massage ritual.

I continue to take Spearmint tea the first 7 days off my cycle.
And I as well continue eating healthy and NBE foods..
I'll add the following breast foods which I ate several months ago but now went lost from my regular shopping list so add it in again: Garlic, Carrots.
I think I should add something that helps boosting my P for now I'll do it with apples. Since reading about Vitex makes me confused.
Wish I could buy White Peony over here. I'll keep searching for alternatives.
Also doing research on Wild yam.

Gained: zero
Lost: Zero
Weight: 52.3

while I'm not a huge fan of webmd it as with many other sites say to avoid both licorice and fennel if you have estrogen sensitive conditions. So maybe that's why they both caused you problems. It's a shame given licorice is highly rated to heal gut conditions. But that above is the very reason I've taken those two sparingly.

Thankyou Pom! Listening to your body is so important, I dont want to screw up my natural balance too much,you know.

I dislike webMD too, sometimes some wrong info on it. And dont checkout the symptomchecker, you'll end up with 100 diseases..lol.
But I dont know if apatic,tired,lethhargical behaviour is related to too much estrogen, but if so thats def. my problem!
I feel so tired and it can happen any moment to me, Its like I am sitting feeling okay and then just fall asleep to wake up 15 minutes later and feel better..and then an hour or so later the same thing is happening again.
Its like I'll have to drag myself to wherever I go..I feel so dull which is not me.
But guys, Fennel is it progesterone-ish or estro? Because I find so much conflicting information on it!

I might stop spearmint too..Maybe loww testosteron due spearmint tea is the cause off my fatigue. I read testosteron means power in the body.
There's nothing wrong with my libido though..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon